part 3

It was passed midnight.Everyone in the Kim mansion was asleep.Except the maknae line brothers.

They were lurking in the darkness trying to find their step sister's room.

"Jiminie hyung,you got the toothpaste right?"Taehyung whispered while carefully placing steps not wanting to wake up anyone.

"Yeah"he whispered back.

"Jungkook?"

"I got the rubber snake.Don't worry"he whispered back.

Jimin was already trying to suppress his laugh.

"Hyung,your giggles are so loud"Jungkook whispered in a hissing tone.

"Sorry.It's just I'm too excited!I can imagine what will happen in the morning. She will run downstairs with toothpaste on her face because of the snake"

Other two also giggled silently. Apparently they are planning to draw on Deoksim's face with toothpaste and then place the fake snake on her face.

"This is just a small beginning little step sister.Wait till we go to school.Your life will be a hell"Jungkook muttered with a creepy smile.

Finally they came infront of her door.

"I'll open the door"Jimin whispered. He slowly opened it.

Little did they know,

"Ahhh!"

As soon as Jimin opened the door,a cold water bucket was fallen on his head wetting his whole body.

Other two were shook seeing what happened.

"It was a trap!"Taehyung chimed.

Taehyung pushed Jimin out of the way and opened the door fully.But soon he regretted.

There was a thread connected to the door and it was broken as soon as he opened the door.A flying water balloon came face to face with him and he was attacked by that water balloon making his face completely washed by the water.

Deoksim woke up by the sounds and a wide smile crept on her lips seeing her traps have been worked.She knew it.She knew that she won't be safe in the house just by seeing the maknae line's mischievous smiles earlier.

And they should know that she is not someone easy to defeat.

She took the two hidden toy guns from under her blanket.One is a ball gun and the other one is a water spraying gun.She smiled evily.

"Hello brothers"she said in a creepy way scaring the shit out of the boys.

Three maknaes stared at her in fear.This was not what they planned.

"I don't feel good about her smile"Jimin whispered.

"Me too"other two said in unison.

"Let the war begin!"She screamed before standing up from the bed and let out a battle cry scaring the boys."Ahhhhhhh!!"

Three boys also let out a cry but not a battle cry.It was the cry of fear for their life.

Soon she started to chase them and the three boys started to run for their life.

Deoksim chased them like a maniac. She shoot them with small balls and sprayed water.

"Save me!save me!"Taehyung shouted from his top of the lungs feeling the small balls hitting his butt.

All of them ran to the downstairs. Even though there was no light,the moonlight from the Windows were enough for them to see.

"Hyung!hyung help me!"Jungkook also cried feeling balls hitting his head.