part 13

Deoksim was kneeling infront of principal's office because of what she did.She didn't even try to explain herself to her home room teacher.She just accepted the punishment which somehow shocked Jungkook.

Deoksim was punished to kneel till lunch time.

On the other hand,Jungkook and Jongsuk couldn't focus on lessons knowing it wasn't the justice. Both of them were in the back seats and they had their eyes on Soojin's satisfied face.

No one dares to mess with my family.Then how dare she.You will definitely pay Choi Soojin.Jungkook thought. Even though he didn't like Deoksim, still she is a family member now.

Jungkook suddenly raised his hand saying he needs to go to the washroom. He quickly escaped from the classroom and ran towards where Deoksim kneeling down.

He saw her kneeling like a statue with her head hanging low.He stood infront of her making her look up.

"How embarrassing"he muttered and rolled his eyes."why didn't you say the truth?huh?this isn't like you"

"Don't you think this is a good way to skip classes?"she asked with a smirk.And yes she meant it.She only wanted some time alone.That's why she accepted the punishment.

Jungkook snickered.

"If you want to skip classes,just ask me.But just don't take punishments like this which you don't deserve at all.Remember that you're a Kim now.We don't take punishments that we don't deserve"

Deoksim pouted.

"You guys have so many rules"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and sighed.

"I deserve this anyway.I beat them.Even if I say the truth,punishment won't change.Plus,if I said the truth,I'd be kneeling here with them.It's better to be alone than kneeling with them"Deoksim said with a shrug.

Silence took over them.

"Get up"Jungkook said breaking the silence.

"Why?"

"I know a good place where you can use to skip classes."...."But make sure to come here before lunch time.got it?"

Deoksim'a eyes lit up and nodded.Jungkook sealed his lips into a thin line not wanting to show his excitement to skip the class.He brought her to the rooftop where he uses to skip classes.

For the first time,Jungkook and Deoksim didn't start a fight.They were like strangers in the rooftop but the atmosphere wasn't awkward. Deoksim wanted some peace and Jungkook got that seeing her gloomy face.He wondered what has happened to her but his ego was so big that he didn't want to show her that he cares for her.

Time skip

Deoksim was walking on street after school. She always uses alleys instead of main road since she likes the peaceful walk.

When she entered the alley,she sighed seeing someone she doesn't want to see at all.Mark.

He smirked.

"Tomorrow night. Be ready"

When Deoksim entered the mansion she was surprised with a warm hug by her mother.

"How was your school sweetie?"she asked parting away from Deoksim.

Her warm smile made Deoksim guilty remembering Mark.She is breaking promises.I don't deserve you omma.Forgive me.You're not supposed to be in my life.why did you even take me knowing what a monster I am.She bit her lip but nodded with a smile.