part 55

"Let us help too.We don't know what kind of game you're playing but one thing is sure.You want to destroy Byunhun.And that is what we want too"Jin said standing up.

"There's no point in meddling with criminal business. Criminality should be destroyed by criminality"Deoksim replied making her brothers frustrated.

Jongsuk came with juices.He placed the tray on the table and stood next to Deoksim."Then let us help in a way that we won't meddle.You have that two friends who help you.Then why are we forbidden? "

Deoksim sighed.Just then,she got a phone call.She answered it since it was Da mi.

"Open this door!quick!"she freaked out.

Deoksim quickly ran towards the door surprising everyone.She opened the door revealing her two friends.They barged in quickly and pulled her towards the kitchen area so no one will hear their conversation.

Boys tried to take a peek but they couldn't hear anything. Jimin slowly tip toed towards them but Namjoon pushed him back."Let them.It must be something important"

Meanwhile

"Byunhun's going to sell his drugs to America.Their ship has already in the harbour. The drug truck is on their way to the harbour"Miran said in a one breath.

Deoksim widened her eyes."how the heck did we miss the information?!"

"Don't worry.We still have time.The truck is going pass Seoul like right now?"Da mi said looking at her wrist watch.

"But there's a lot of protection for it.As we heard there are 5 cars guarding the truck on its way to the harbour"Miran said."It won't be easy for you to stop it alone"

Deoksim shook her head."I must stop this.This is a whole loads of drugs.I need to catch this.I promised them to stop every drug deal in exchange of their men"

Deoksim bit her nails thinking a way.Just then she looked at her brothers. She smirked."come on guys.I have an idea"

She walked towards the living room."Guys!you wanted to help right?"

They all nodded confusely.

"Well,I may need some help"

They all got worked up.They were ready for anything.

"First,tell me how did you guys come here?I mean vehicles?"

Namjoon came forward. "I came with Hoseok in his car.Jungkook,Taehyung and Yoongi came by their separate bikes.Jimin came by his car.We came in different paths so no one will suspect that we are going to the same place"

"And I have a bike too"Jongsuk said.

Deoksim nodded."I need you guys to disturb few cars.And I will be going with Jungkook.Don't worry.They won't harm you since it's public. And also don't worry about police.I'll take care of everything. The only thing you need to do is disturb them and distract them.But be careful. I don't want any injury on you guys.Got it?"

"Yes ma'am!"everyone did a salute and chuckled.

"I'll be going with this small human"Da mi said circling her arm around Jimin's neck and dragged him not caring about Jimin's whining.

"Miran,you go with Hoseok oppa and Namjoon oppa"Deoksim ordered.

Everyone nodded before heading outside."Everyone!wear masks and hats.Remove your number plates in your vehicles!"Deoksim said for the last time before dragging Jungkook with her.

Soon,the group was out from the apartment building.They were chasing a big truck and 5 black cars around it.Jungkook was riding the bike while Deoksim was on his back.She saw Jongsuk riding next to her.She quickly took her gun.

"Jongsuk!"she screamed.He quickly looked at her.She threw her gun to him."Aim the tire!"

Jongsuk nodded looking at her through his fullfaced helmet.Deoksim knew that he could do it since he is going to participate in Olympic shooting games.

As Deoksim said Jongsuk aimed tires of a car and shoot.Taehyung was driving towards another car.He had few paint sprayers. He sprayed paint all over a car distracting the driver.Deoksim could say that he's enjoying his time.

Others also distracting other cars.On the other hand,Jungkook was driving towards the big truck.Deoksim called Yoongi through her phone."Oppa!I need a metal stick!please find me a one"

Few minutes later,Yoongi's bike got closer to Jungkook's one.He threw the metal stick towards Deoksim. "Be careful!"he screamed.

Deoksim nodded."kook,faster"

Jungkook nodded and fastened the speed of the bike.They got closer to the passenger seat of the truck.Deoksim used the metal stick to break the glass window scaring the driver.Deoksim stood up on the bike holding Jungkook's shoulders."A bit closer kook"she said.

Jungkook got closer to the truck.Deoksim managed to jumped towards the door of the truck and held the door tightly.Jungkook rode closely in case she'd fall.Her hands got bloody because of the broken window.She somehow managed to enter inside.

Jungkook sighed in relief.But still he was scared to let her inside it.Jungkook heard Jin's loud voice from behind."Jungkook!what the heck is she doing?!"

Jungkook looked back to see Jin peeking out from passenger seat from the car."I don't know!"

Deoksim started to fight with the driver who happened to be a bulky man.Deoksim managed to knock him.She pushed the driver towards the passenger seat and she started to drive the truck.She heard Da mi's voice through her ear piece."They are on their way.Are you done?"

"Yup"she quickly replied.

Just then,more black shiny cars started to follow them."They have come"Da mi again said.

Boys were confused seeing more cars.But they didn't attack them.They made the 5 cars stopped and some people wearing black tux,came out from those shiny black cars.They wore shades and had earpieces.

Deoksim slowly stopped the truck and got out.Boys were all confused seeing Deoksim speaking to one of men.She came back to boys who were staring at her with a lot of questions.

"Let's go.They will take care of the rest"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The chapter is small but don't worry.I'll update soon.

See ya later.

Vote and comment!