part 30

"KIM DEOKSIM!STOP IT RIGHT NOW!"

hearing his voice,Deoksim became freeze.Right now,all the men who were in the van were laying unconsciously on the road.Suddenly two hands came in contact with her cheeks holding them.It was Jongsuk.He was cupping her face."Kim Deoksim!That's enough"he whispered softly to make her calm down.

Deoksim came back to her senses when she heard his soft voice.It was like she was under his spell.She looked directly into his eyes.His eyes held worriedness.For her.

But it wasn't lasted when Jungkook pushed him away.He quickly hugged Deoksim surprising everyone. He didn't care about his newly bought bike which was crushed under the van.When his eyes caught her injuries,he lost his cool.All his ego flew away.He only wanted her to be safe and healthy at that time.His heart was racing like it was ripped apart.He didn't know why he felt like that.The moment she was in his embrace,he felt like she is a part of his own body.Deoksim was in daze again feeling this rare yet comforting warmth.It was the first time Jungkook hugged her like that.And their hearted raced into the same rythem and same speed.Like they are connected.

Twins came out from their shocks and immediately hugged them.It was a sibling group hug.Jongsuk smiled seeing them.He was happy for Deoksim.She was receiving the love she deserves. They all forgot the innocent Jisoo who was still trembling inside the van.

Deoksim quickly parted away and looked inside the van.She quickly went inside and sat beside her.Jisoo was still hiding her face on her palms."Jisoo-ya,hey it's me your friend.Deoksim"she called her sweetly.

Jisoo slowly removed her hands away and looked at her.The moment her eyes landed on Deoksim,she busted into tears and hugged her tightly."Deoksim-ah!"

Kim siblings understood why Deoksim did it.They were proud but still they couldn't get rid of how she fought with those men and how she jumped out from the bike.But right now,her safety was all matters to them.Nothing else.

On the other hand,Jongsuk knew that he could trust her.She protected her friend without thinking twice about her own life.She has humanity in her.She is a complete softie for her loved ones.

Deoksim was quickly admitted to the hospital due to her injuries. Kim brothers and Jongsuk were outside the ward waiting till doctors give permission to see her.Just then Doctor came out saying she is alright. Boys quickly ran inside.Their heart broke seeing a bandage wrapped around her head and her arm.But Deoksim smiled as she wanted to say that she is fine.Soon enough,her other brothers also barged into the ward like insane people."What happened to my princess?!"Jin was freaking out in panick.

"Oppa I'm fine don't worry"Deoksim tried to calm him down.They were all worried.And the news already had gone to their father and Mrs.Kim who were in a business trip.

Soon,they were announced about a VVIP arrival. They were all confused.VVIP?Who might be it?why would he come to see Deoksim?soon a middle age man came to the ward with a lot of bodyguards around him.The man was looking indeed VVIP.And boys' attention went to the girl beside him.Park Jisoo.Deoksim's friend.

"Isn't that Yoo Ji Tae?"Namjoon asked raising an eyebrow. "The chief prosecutor"

That's when Deoksim remembered that what Jisoo once said to her

That's when Deoksim remembered that what Jisoo once said to her.Her father is the Cheif prosecutor.And her real name is Yoo Jisoo.Not park Jisoo.She was hidden from the world for her own protection.

The cheif prosecutor,Yoo Ji Tae is a famous person in Korea.He is the best for crime investigations.No criminal could slip away from his hands.That's why he has so many enemies. People say that his one sharp gaze is enough to spill the truth.He's ruthless when it comes to investigating a crime.He can say looking at a person if he's a criminal or not.That's how sharp his eye sight.

His steps were heavy.Deoksim was hella nervous seeing him infront of her.Basically she is one of those criminal who shivers hearing his name.She felt like everything was becoming slow motion.

Jongsuk sensed her nervousness.He quickly held her hand squeezing it to give her some comfort.

Jitae stood infront of Deoksim's bed and removed his sunglasses. "I heard you saved my daughter"he directly came to the talk."And you got hurt because of that"

Deoksim smiled nervously."yeah"

"Someone must have known about her identity. I'm sorry for the trouble we caused"His voice was somehow soft when he was talking about his daughter.

"Appa, she is the friend I talked about. She is my best friend appa"Jisoo chimed happily and ran to Deoksim's side."I have told my appa about you Deoksim-ah!I told him how you save me whenever I get bullied"

Deoksim smiled slowly and nodded.Meanwhile  Kim siblings were all shocked.They didn't know about Jisoo's true identity.

Yoo Jitae walked a little closer to the bed side."But I was really surprised seeing how you fought.It was like.....you are trained for a long time"His suspicious eyes were directed towards her.

Kim siblings also had that question. Deoksim knew what Mr.Yoo was doing.He's prosecutor anyways.Deoksim was nervous too but,

She was that bad bitch who always slip away from any situation like an eel."Yeah you're right Mr.Yoo. I trained a lot.I practiced martial arts.Just like how my brothers practiced from their childhood "

Mr.Yoo nodded but still he felt this aura which screamed the criminality around her.The cctv footages showed everything she did.And he was sure that a normal girl wouldn't do such a thing.With the experience he has,he was automatically turning into the prosecutor from the fatherly figure .And somehow she had a familiar face.

"Appa, stop it.I'm sorry Deoksim-ah.My appa always looks at people with suspicious eyes"

"Yes Mr.Yoo. my sister isn't a criminal so stop looking at her with that suspicion"Yoongi stepped in also feeling the tension. "She saved your daughter"

Mr.Yoo chuckled."I'm sorry.I have been doing this job for a long time so it was an automatic reaction to suspect anyone.And yeah.Thank you for saving my daughter.If you want any help,don't hesitate to contact me.I'll definitely do any favour you ask for saving my daughter"

Deoksim smiled and nodded.She was relief.She was safe for today.She hoped not to meet Mr.Yoo ever again.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Vote and comment guys!

I'm sorry for the short chapter.

But see you soon again!