Part 25

Taehyung confusly looked around to see where his self is.When he looked up,only the night sky was there.Then he turned around.Then he understood that he's on a rooftop of  a high building. No one was there.Only himself. Oh that's what he thought. While he was spinning himself to observe the windy environment,his eyes caught something. Or more like someone. Deoksim.

She was exactly behind the fence holding it.One step backward,she will fall down.Her face was bruised.Blood was flowing down from her lips but had a small sad smile on her face.

Taehyung's feet rooted to the ground.His whole body shivered seeing where she is.And her bruised face was making him worried to the no end."D-Deoksim,"

Hearing his voice,she smiled.

"Y-Yah,it's n-not funny.G-Get back here"he stuttered. His whole body sensed what is gonna happen.

Deoksim extended her hand like she wants him to take her to his embrace.

"W-Wait,I-I will come"he whispered and tried to walk but he couldn't. His feet was rooted to the floor. He tried his best but he couldn't move at all.He looked back at Deoksim helplessly.

She slowly lowered her hand down and her smile disappeared. Her whole face turned sorrowful. Taehyung shook his head helplessly. "Please come here"he pleaded.

Deoksim shook her head while her tears were rolling down.She again smiled painfully before removing her hands from the fence.Taehyung's breath caught in his throat.His chest raised up and down feeling suffocated."no"he whispered with fear engulfing his body.

Deoksim extended her both hands to the air before closing her eyes.

She fell down.

"NO!!!!!!"

That's when he could move his feet.He with a lightning speed ran towards the fence.But he was too late.She had already fallen down.Her body was on the ground with her own blood pool.

Taehyung's lips trembled. He never felt such a horrible feeling before.He felt devastated.He felt like a part of him was destroyed.His heart was crushing itself to destroy itself .He screamed from the top of his lungs.

"NO!!!!!"

_________

"NO!!!"he woke up in the middle of the night with that terrifying nightmare. Tears were nonstoply falling down.He was in daze.He didn't know it was a nightmare. He thought it was real.

Just then the door of his room was opened revealing a wide eyed Namjoon. He quickly ran towards the dazed Taehyung and sat beside him."Tae!what's wrong?!hey talk to me!"

Namjoon had never seen Taehyung like that.His face was all pale like all the blood was drained out from his body.His lips were trembling. Namjoon was all worked up seeing him like that."hey hey,calm down.Tell me what happened?!"

Taehyung looked at him immediately scaring poor Namjoon. "Deoksim.S-She fell down.H-Hyung, I-I couldn't save her.She d-died"

Namjoon's eyes got softened. He patted younger's back."It was just a dream Taehyung.Don't you remember that Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung took her to the hospital today.She is fine there"

Taehyung shook her head gulping the hard lump in his throat."H-Hyung I'm scared"

Namjoon sighed.He remembered that once Jungkook also had a nightmare about Deoksim. Jungkook talked about it with Namjoon since the dream was disturbing him.And now Taehyung. "Maybe it's because you're worrying about her.Just calm down okay.Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung are there with her.Nothing will happen to her"

"Hyung please bring me to the hospital. I-I just want to make sure if she is fine"

Namjoon knew that the nightmare cannot be a normal thing.Taehyung really didn't like Deoksim but this nightmare made him terrifying to his core.

Taehyung closed his eyes tightly when he remembered Deoksim's dead body in his dream.Blood flowing through her head.Namjoon saw his reaction. "Okay.Let's go if it will make you feel good"

Namjoon and Taehyung entered to the private room where Deoksim was kept.Yoongi was already in a sleep but in a sitting position. His head was placed on the bed.But Jin was wide awake holding Deoksim's hand.When he sensed that someone arrived,he immediately looked at the door way.He was shocked to see the two siblings.It was already passed 2 in the morning.He removed his hand from Deoksim's and stood up."yah,what are you guys doing here?"he asked in a whisper tone not wanting to wake up Deoksim or Yoongi.

Taehyung's eyes were on Deoksim's weak figure. He felt relief washing over his body.Namjoon patted his back and led him inside."Tae wanted to see her"Namjoon whispered.

Jin confusly looked at Taehyung. Namjoon slowly explained what happened and why Taehyung wanted to see Deoksim. Jin smiled sadly.

"By the way,why aren't you sleeping?"Namjoon asked since Jin was wide awake when they came inside.Jin sighed.But before he answer,they heard soft whimpers.

"H-Hyung,"Taehyung looked back at Jin seeing Deoksim crying in her sleep.His eyes were wide.

Namjoon and Jin walked closer.

"Appa"....."Don't leave me"her painful whimpers made their hearts ach.

"That's why"Jin answered to Namjoon's question. "She is continuously having nightmares and murmurs "

Jin was about to hold her hand to comfort but he stopped himself. It's time for Taehyung. He needs to see this too.Jin thought before taking Taehyung's hand surprising him.Jin gave him a nod reassuring him.He slowly made Taehyung hold Deoksim's hand.Instantly Deoksim tightened her grip around his hand melting Taehyung's whole heart.This act somehow brought tears to Taehyung's eyes.He only felt one thing.My sister.He doesn't know why he had such a thought.He slowly sat beside her still holding her hand.

Slowly Deoksim calmed down.Namjoon looked at Jin with a shocked expression. "She is lonely"Jin said softly looking at Deoksim's now peaceful face."She needs us Taehyung-ah"

"I don't know what's wrong with her but the only thing I see is an innocent girl who is searching for love"Jin continued. "She isn't our sister.That's true.But maybe she is our second chance God gave us"Jin placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder."Let's not waste this chance.We couldn't protect Sol-ah.Let's not do the same mistake again."

Taehyung tightened his grip around her hand protectively and stroked her hair by his other hand.He remembered his dream.He gulped the lump on his throat."please get well soon.Oppa is waiting to treat you well this time"

Jin and Namjoon smiled proudly.Now it's only Jungkook who is left.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Ring Ring!another update!

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and comment!