part 46

It has been an hour since Jungkook barged into the washroom.He locked himself in there and didn't allow anyone to come inside.He got everyone worried.Jin was furiously banging on the door yelling him to open the door.

"JUNGKOOK! OPEN THIS FREAKING DOOR!"

Others were worried sick.Their minds were a mess.In one hand,Deoksim left them.And now here,Jungkook has been locking himself not even knowing what might he be doing inside.

"Kookie!please open this door!please!It's not your fault!"Jimin yelled with his teary eyes.He couldn't bear to see Jungkook in such a condition again.He was afraid that he might go mental like last time.After Deoksim got kidnapped,he didn't speak for almost an year.

Namjoon had enough. He couldn't wait anymore. He pushed Jin away and kicked the bathroom door breaking its lock.He went inside only to gasp in terror.Others rushed inside and halted in their spots.

On the floor,Jungkook was sitting while cutting his wrist by a razor.Blood was oozing from everywhere. Hoseok even stumbled backwards crashing with the mirror.Jin quickly rushed to Jungkook and took the razor harshly getting a small cut on his fingers.But he didn't care.His little brother is all matters to him.

Jungkook didn't move.He stayed in the same position just staring at his bloody wrist.Even though his body is here,his mind is in that night.The night where he left sol-ah.And Deoksim's words were ringing in his head.

I hate you the most!

You left me there!

Where were you when I was getting beaten up!

Where were you when I was tortured!

Where were you when I was getting rape!

"My fault.It's my fault.My fault"he mumbled without knowing his brothers have come.

He heard whispers.Like someone is desperately asking his attention. He didn't understand what that person is saying. He didn't know it was his brother Jin's voice.

"Jungkook! Snap out of it!Look at me!"

"My fault.I left her.I-I destroyed her.sh-she hates me"

Suddenly Jin cupped his face taking his attention.

"Look at me Jungkook.Get a hold of yourself!"

Finally Jungkook snapped out to the reality and his chest started to raise up and down."h-hyung"he cried his name.

"Yes Jungkook. It's me your Jin hyung"He said softly gazing into his eyes with so much love for his little dear brother.Jin's eyes get teary seeing his bloody wrists."H-How can you do this to y-yourself "he whispered placing his forehead on Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook started to cry harder."Hyung!I'm sorry!It's my fault!I'm sorry I left her!I shouldn't have--"

Jin hugged him tightly not letting him finish his sentence. "It's not your fault kookie. It's not"

Yoongi turned to a side to hide his tears.His heart ached seeing Jungkook like that.He was in the back of everyone.Just then he felt someone else's presence.He turned around to see his father.Yoongi clenched his jaw seeing him.

Mr.Kim was about to enter inside the bathroom to see his son but Yoongi blocked him.His sharp eyes sent a death glare to his own father."Leave"he said with his deep voice taking other's attention.

"Yoongi-ya--"

"I said leave!"Yoongi exploded.Hoseok quickly held Yoongi's shoulder moving him away from their father.