part 37

After leaving Jongsuk's apartment, Deoksim directly went to the hospital again.She was in lot of pain.But she didn't give two shits about herself. She just needed to see her brother Jin.

When she entered inside the private room,she sighed in relief seeing Jin sleeping.No one was there as everyone had left.She slowly entered and stood beside his bed.Guilt was eating her soul. "Oppa,I'm sorry.It's my fault.You're in this condition because of me.I'm putting everyone's life in danger"she took a shaky breath controlling the urge to cry.

"What do you mean Kim Deoksim?"a voice heard from behind startling her.She quickly looked back to see her mother standing there with an unreadable expression. Deoksim was shocked to see her."Kim Deoksim answer me"she whisper yelled not wanting to wake up Jin.

"O-Omma,"she stammered.

Now Deoksim and Mrs. Kim were sitting in the waiting area infront of Jin's room.Mrs.Kim was looking at Deoksim in disbelief. "So,you've been deceiving me this whole time?!"

Deoksim was lowering her head feeling ashamed.She had promised Mrs.Kim a long time ago that she'd never work as a mafia.But she had broken that promise.

"You promised me"Mrs.Kim asked in a whisper tone."Why Deoksim?Why?!"she was mad,sad and felt betrayed.

"They found me"Deoksim said without any emotions.

"Then you could have told me!--"she was cut off by Deoksim.

"Then what?!what would make any difference?!"she asked trying not to raise her voice at her."will you run away with me?Even though you wanted,you can't omma.You have a family. You can't sacrifice yourself to me anymore. You can't. You're bound to this family now"

Mrs.Kim tried to hold back her sobs.Deoksim is right.She can't run away with Deoksim anymore. She is bounded to the family. Even Deoksim can't run away now.

"Even if I run away,they'd find me anyways.It's useless.And now I have a family to protect.Even if I run away alone,that man will use you or my brothers to get me back.You,appa,my brothers, friends,I have put all your lives in danger"Deoksim snickered painfully. "It's even more painful than when I was alone back then"she whispered.She stood up putting her hands in her hoodie pockets."For the first time,I regret coming with you omma"

Mrs.Kim's teary eyes went wide.She looked at Deoksim with an unreadable facial expression. She stood up slowly staring at Deoksim's blank face."D-Deoksim-ah, "

"I love you all a lot omma.You surely changed me.Don't doubt about it.You did it.But you can't change the fact that I'm a murderer"with that she turned around to leave.

Mrs.Kim's heart was hammered into pieces.She covered her mouth with her both hands and sobbed.She tried.She tried her best to change Deoksim. Yes she did it.But where could it go wrong?Is it Deoksim's fault?How could it be?Deoksim was an evil bitch when Mrs.Kim found her.A heartless girl who was blessed by Satan. But Mrs.Kim was an angel for her.She tried her best to change Deoksim into the girl she is today.

Mrs.Kim felt like she's going to lose Deoksim.It pained her.

Deoksim entered to the mansion with an exhausted sigh.She slowly plopped herself onto the couch in the living room.It was evening time,so the living room was a bit dark.She closed her eyes trying to take a small nap.But,

"Yah yah,cannibal bitch!where the fuck were you?!"Jungkook's annoying voice interrupted her.Deoksim cursed him under her breath and sent him a glare who was standing next to the couch with crossed arms.

"Aish, why are you asking when you already know where I was"she said in annoyance and stood up.

Jungkook scoffed. "You!You went to his house again!How many times should I say not to go to him?!"

Deoksim rolled her eyes and was about to leave to her room but stopped hearing Hoseok's voice."oh Deoksim-ah,you came?"he asked managing a trash bag in his hands.

"Oh oppa,are you going to throw it to the trash bin?"

"Yeah"

"Let me do it"she volunteered to help since she wanted to get away from the whining Jungkook.

"Thanks sweetie.I'll go and switch on the lights.Since Jin hyung is not here,whole house seems dull"he muttered sadly before giving the trash bag to Deoksim.

Deoksim sighed agreeing with what he said.Then she went out from the house.But Jungkook kept following her not satisfying with her responses. "Yah!are you ignoring me now?talk to me!"

"Shut up kook"

"No!I'm saying this for your own sake!Stay away from him!I really don't like him"

Deoksim stopped on her track and looked at him with irritation. "Yes that's right.You don't like him.But that doesn't mean I shouldn't like him"she again started to walk towards the big trash bin on the side of the road."Seriously what's wrong with you two?why do you guys always fight?"

"That's non of your business "he snapped.

"Just get along with him.hm?he's a good guy"Deoksim put the trashes inside the trash bin.But before she could turn around,Jungkook pick her up in briday style and threw her inside the big trash bin."YAH!!!"Deoksim screamed because of his sudden act.She tried to stand up but Jungkook held her head and pushed her even more inside."LET GO!"

"Why would I?I'm just doing a favour to those payment workers who collect trashes.The biggest trash is inside the trash bin now.Ha!ha!ha!"he chimed trying even more to push her who was trying to get out.

"YAH!!!LET ME GO!"

Jungkook quickly released her and ran away while laughing his ass off. Deoksim got off from the bin and started to chase him while removing a banana peel from her hair."YAH KIM JUNGKOOK!YOU'RE A DEAD MEAT TODAY!"

Jungkook entered to a bathroom in the mansion and locked the door.Deoksim who came after him started to bang on the door."Yah!open this freaking door!"

"Yah~open this freaking door~"Jungkook imitated her in a girly voice and laughed from inside

"You Obama Binladan!"she screamed from her top of the lungs.

"Bitch, It's Osama Binladan"He replied while laughing.

"Ahhh!whatever!"Deoksim messed her hair in frustration. Just then a light bulb lit up on the top of her head.She smiled mischievously.She quickly locked the door from outside so Jungkook won't be able to come outside.

She slowly slipped away letting Jungkook laugh as much as he wants."Let's see who laugh at the end"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Vote and comment!

Hello guys!I was going to update few hours ago but deleted a whole scene.But hope you enjoyed this chapter!

See ya soon!