part 60

Bogum signalled his men to take Prime Minister to downstairs. They obliged to his order and took him down.No dragged him down.

Deoksim walked towards Bogum.Kim family,Jongsuk,Da mi and Miran also walked to them.Kim family and Jongsuk were confused seeing NIS officers.Just then another encounter shocked them.Yoo Jitae.Chief prosecutor. Jisoo's father.Jisoo also came with him.She smiled seeing Deoksim.

"Can somebody explain what's going on?"Namjoon said looking at the new guests.

"Deoksim wasn't alone in this whole time"Miran said.

"We all were with her"Jisoo said clinging onto Deoksim's hand.

"What?"Jungkook was even more confused."Yah,nerdy,you never told me something like this?"

Jisoo giggled. "She came to me after she left Kim mansion months ago.She asked me to help her to meet my father.So I talked to my dad"

Deoksim decided to speak."I told him everything about Byunhun.Also me being one of his mafia gang member.I asked his help to catch Byunhun and prime minister.Jisoo helped me to persuade him.If she wasn't there with me,he'd have arrested me in the next second I revealed my second. He agreed with conditions.I agreed to his conditions"

"What conditions?"Taehyung asked in confusion.

Deoksim ignored him purposely and continued. "Since it's related to prime minister,we couldn't ask police help. We needed help from someone higher than prime minister"

"And that's where I come"Bogum interrupted. "NIS is directly under president of the country. Mr.Yoo contacted me and we talked.Deoksim-ssi showed us evidence of prime minister dealing with mafia.We couldn't arrest him right away knowing there might be a lot of hidden business.So we had to find them.Deoksim-ssi took the responsibility. She collected every evidence but they weren't enough.They were only enough to prove Byunhun was the culprit. Prime minister was cunning. He didn't let a single evidence to go outside.We knew there must be something which can prove him guilty.We decided to search for his illegal accounts. That's when we heard about this birthday party.I sent my men here few months ago as servants to spy.And Deoksim decided to end it today by herself since this mission is all hers"

"Deoksim has been getting ready for this mission since she was small"Da mi added.

Mr.Kim looked at prime minister being taken away by NIS. But,something is missing.He frowned."Where's Byunhun?"

Everyone looked at him.Mrs.Kim also looked at him.

One of Bogum's men came to him."Sir,Lee Byunhun has escaped!"

Bogum looked at Deoksim quickly. Before Deoksim could say anything, Jongsuk held her wrist."That's enough Deoksim. It's their duty to catch him.Do not go please.hm?"he said softly. He was afraid to let her go again.He felt this weird feeling telling him not to let her go.

"Deoksim--"Bogum tried to call her but Jongsuk cut him off harshly.

"I'm talking to my girlfriend!can't you see it?!"he snapped.

Kim boys were dumbfounded hearing it.Even Bogum was a taken back because of his harsh voice.

"Jongsuk-ah,"Deoksim called him softly."As he said,this is my mission.I need to end it"she removed his hand from her wrist.Jongsuk felt heartbroken.

She looked at Bogum."I'll chase him.You can come after taking care of prime minister"

Bogum nodded."My men are already on the bridge. He won't be able to escape"

Deoksim was about to go but,

"Deoksim"it was her mother.Deoksim looked back.It was the first time she talked after she met Deoksim today.Her eyes were teary.