part 62

In the funeral hall,Kim Boys were sitting on the floor lifelessly.No one moved from their places to greet the quests.Jongsuk was also sitting next Jungkook with a blank face.Their cheeks were swollen and had puffy eyes.They couldn't cry anymore.But their eyes didn't stop shedding tears.

Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim also just sitting on the funeral hall looking Deoksim's photo.Mr.Kim looked at his sons. They haven't had any meal since the day their sister suicided on that bridge.Mr.Kim silently cried.He did everything to make his children alive.He even betrayed everyone to protect everyone.But he failed.He failed to protect her own daughter again.

Jimin was near the coffin. He took his knees to his chest and hid his face.

"Chimin-ah!"

He remembered how she mistook his name when they first met her as Deoksim. Then she would always giggle after Jimin yelled at her saying his correct name.

Jin was sitting with closed eyes.Tears were rolling down from his closed eyes.He remembered how she troubled him all night saying she wants to go to the kitchen.She was so cute when she was whining to Jin.

"Oppa saranghae!"

Jin smiled remembering her shouting like that after he gave her permission to go to kitchen whenever she wants.

Yoongi was just staring at nothing.He remembered how she slept all night near his door step guarding it with her toy gun.She did everything he asked so he would take her to BigHit. He felt like someone shoved a big rock in his throat.

Namjoon closed his eyes tightly remembering how she took the bullet for him.She hugged him tightly to protect him.He couldn't help when a sob left from his mouth.

Hoseok chuckled recalling her cutting the water supply when he was bathing.He had to go downstairs with soap bubbles all over his body and face.And he blamed Yoongi thinking he's Deoksim because he couldn't open his eyes because of soap.He chuckled through his tears.

Taehyung smiled biting his lips when he remembered how she told the waitress in jeju that he has 4 girlfriends and made 2 girls pregnant. And how she chased after him in the first day when they tried to prank her.

Jungkook was lying on the floor keeping his head on Mrs.Kim's lap.He was crying.He remembered how she bit his ear the first day he met her.How they fought everyday.How she headlocked him because of her ice cream.How he hugged her with worriedness the day she saved Jisoo.How he hugged her in jeju accepting her to his life as his sister.He was still crying badly.Mrs.Kim was stroking his hair.

Da mi and Miran were also there.Only Jisoo wasn't there.She couldn't bring herself to go to her funeral knowing she jumped because of his father but in reality Deoksim had been planning to die for a long a time.

But there was another person crying. That person was outside the funeral hall but still could see everyone inside through the glass doors.That person was wearing all black.With a black cap and a black mask.The person released few tears before turning around and left the building.

As soon as that person came outside,she saw a car near the building waiting for her.She walked towards the car.She saw a man leaning on the passenger seat's door waiting for her.As soon as he saw her, he straightened his pose.He smiled sadly.It was non other than Park Bogum.He opened the passenger seat's door.

She sat down inside.Bogum went to the driving seat and closed the door.

"Kim Deoksim, Welcome to my team.You're officially a red agent now"he said with a small smile.

She took off her mask and cap.She sighed.Red agent.It's a team under NIS in south Korea.All black operations are done by this team regarding the country's protection.

"I hope I didn't make a bad decision"she muttered looking back at the building where her family was.

"Of course no.This maybe a punishment but you will not do any dirty work from now on.You will have to be a red agent till your punishment time over.After that you can decide if you want to continue or not"

Deoksim nodded.

"President was pleased with your work.It was nearly impossible thing to destroy a whole gang by yourself but you did and also you caught prime minister too.That's why he decided this punishment instead of jailing you"

"You guys should have let me die"she muttered looking outside the window.

Bogum sighed."you're like a lifeless doll.No hope no life in your body.That's one of the reason why president choose you as a red agent"

Deoksim didn't answer.Her mind was on the day she fell to the river.She remembered how she sunk deep inside but there were divers hiding there to protect her.It was all planned.Her death was planned like that.She faked her death.It wasn't her initial plan.She really wanted to leave the world but then she met president during her mission.She was punished to serve the country.She had told them that she'll kill herself after all end but president didn't want to waste her talent.She is a queen in battlefield. That's how she ended up being alive.

The body in the coffin wasn't hers.It was a random girl's body who died.No one saw her face so no one doubted.

Bogum started the engine."I'm taking you to the hospital directly. Your plastic surgery is today night. You will be a new person after this night"

Deoksim looked at her face from the mirror in the front.Last time she'll see her face.

"You have to change your name.I need to computerized your information today.Choose a name"

She was still staring at herself. Then her eyes turned to the sky.A word slipped from her lips.

"Sky.Just sky"

Bogum smiled still focusing on the road."Red agent Sky"

End

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So,it's the end of the story.Thank you everyone who came with me till now.Hope you all enjoyed the story.

This is the official end for the story but, anyone wants a second part??raise your hands if you want a second part of the story like 'Annoying brothers 2'

Love you all😚😚😚💕💕❤❤❤

💜💜

-Author-