part 33

With every good thing,there's always a bad thing follows you.Life is not perfect. It's not even balanced. One side becomes powerful every time.That is why we feel pain more than happiness. But that is life.Face it.Challenge it.

When Deoksim was having her time of life with her brothers, there's a man looking at them.He was not in the private beach area.Instead he was in his car which was parked near the street which leads to the hotel Kims are staying.It was non other than Lee Byun hun.Mark was also with him.He was in the driving seat while Byun hun was in the passenger seat.Byun hun clenched his jaw seeing Kim Dongwook so happy with his family. His smile was stabbing Byun hun.He hated Dongwook's smile."I snatched them away a long time ago just to make him suffer.But this little bitch is ruining everything! "He hissed in anger.

Mark looked at him in confusion.He didn't know anything about it.And he didn't dare to ask either."Mr.Kim looks happy because of Deoksim"Mark muttered to himself but Byun hun heard him.

"Why wouldn't he?After all

She is his own blood and flesh.His lost daughter"

Mark was bewildered. He couldn't believe it.He knew that she is not Byun hun's daughter. Because he himself wasn't Byun hun's son.Both of them were abducted.But he never expected Kims to be Deoksim's very own family that she hates from her bottom of the heart.He saw how happy Deoksim is with them.But what will happen after she knew about the truth?

Byun hun never expected Deoksim will end up in her own family after she escaped. But turned out,she just returned home without even knowing. At first,Byun hun thought Deoksim won't be accepted into the family. He thought that they will hate their own sister and daughter without even knowing. But tables turned.Their bond is strong even though they don't recognize each others.

But a sinister smirk appeared on Byun hun's lips.He had another weapon in his pocket to make Dongwook miserable. He made it.He made Deoksim his own secret weapon to destroy Dongwook a long time ago.He poisoned Deoksim's mind lying to her about her family. He made her hate towards her own family. "Time to meet your family Deoksim-ah"

The dark cloud was already creating loud thunders indicating a heavy storm.To Deoksim's life.Very soon."I'll let you enjoy a bit more Deoksim-ah.Enjoy it as it is your last chance.Which really is"

Time skip

Deoksim was sleeping in her hotel room when she got a message.It's Mark.She was not a heavy sleeper so she woke up as soon as she heard the beep sound of the message.

"A mission in jeju too.The dark alley near your hotel.Come quickly "

Deoksim sighed in annoyance. She looked outside from the Window.It's raining heavily. She has to do it no matter what.She doesn't want her father to do anything to her family because of her mistakes.So she quickly got up and wore a black hoodie and black pants.She took a black mast and covered her head with the hoodie.She quickly walked outside of the room without wearing the mask.It was on her hand.

But unfortunately Jungkook saw her getting out from the room.He was going to his room after going to the hotel's club secretly.But when he saw a figure leaving Deoksim's room,he got alert.He saw her face.

"Deoksim?where is she going in this night?"he was confused but chuckled. "Maybe going to the club like me?should follow her.So I can black mail her and I can make her my slave"with that mischievous idea he followed her.

But to his shock,she wasn't going to the club.She had already covered her face with her mask.Jungkook got shocked when he saw her leaving the hotel in the rain.And it is passed mid night.So he decided to follow her secretly.But when he got outside,she was nowhere to be found.