part 41

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It is 5.a.m.And now me,Taehyung hyung and Jimin hyung are in this abandoned area where no human being is existed.Everywhere is trees and abundant houses where only wild cats live. We three were inside an ambulance waiting for our sister with our beating hearts.

I don't know what exactly is happening. In one moment,I was sleeping peacefully but look where I am now.Deoksim called me when I was sleeping saying she needs help.I was so worked up.I couldn't think straight.She just sent me this location saying me to bring an ambulance. And told me to bring Taehyung and Jimin too.I even went to Deoksim's room thinking she might be pranking us again but she wasn't there.And the tone she spoke,it was different.Her voice suddenly was so deep.Terrifying. It gave me shivers.

We didn't say anything to our hyungs. Deoksim warned us not to say anything to them.

"Hyung,I'm scared"I heard Tae hyung's voice. Jimin hyung patted his back.

"Nothing will happen to Deoksim.Don't worry"he whispered but he had sweat dripping down from his forehead.

"What the hell is she doing here without sleeping?!how in the world she came here?!"I let out my frustration. I'm worried sick. What if she is hurt.What if she's in a danger.

Suddenly we got flinched when we heard a loud knock on the ambulance door.We opened the door only to see a boy maybe at our age with some kids?The boy had injuries on his face.

"W-Who are you?where's our sister?"Jimin hyung asked with a shaky voice.

The boy was panting heavily with the kids."Deoksim is fine.She sent me here.Please take these kids to the police station.They are kidnapped kids"he said through his panting.

My heart dropped.Not because of those kids.Because of Deoksim.What has she gotten herself into?Suddenly I felt like suffocating. I feel like I'm going to lose her.No.I can't let that happen.

NO ONE'S POV

Jungkook jumped out of the ambulance and held Mark's collar.His eyes were showing how worried he is.

"Where is she?Where is my sister?!"Jungkook yelled scaring the poor kids.

Jimin quickly picked up kids and sent them inside the ambulance. Taehyung was next to Jungkook staring at Mark hoping answers to Jungkook's questions.

"She is fine.Please take these kids.She'll come back later"Mark tried to explain as much as possible with the short time he has.

Taehyung was about to speak but Jimin pulled Mark from Jungkook and held his collar."He asked you a question.Where.the.heck.is.our.sister?!"

Mark had enough. He can't waste time.He needed to leave back.Deoksim needed him.Mark pushed Jimin away."I said she is fine!She will come back!"he yelled."Please take these kids.They need to be treated instantly. And go home and wait till Deoksim comes.She will definitely come if you guys let me go now"

Taehyung was already crying.He couldn't digest anything that is happening.

"She has gone through even worse than this and she came back perfectly fine.You may not know but she's the one who decides if she wants to die or not.At this moment,she wants to go to you guys.So that means,she will definitely come"Mark said wanting to reassure them.

Kim boys got confused.But they had no choice now.

"We don't know what the fuck you're talking about. But we don't want to believe you and go back when she is in a danger.At least,let one of us come with you"Taehyung begged through his tears.

"It will only put her into a more danger.Just leave now!"Mark shouted from the top of his lungs.

After persuading them,Mark headed back towards the base camp with the car he stole from the car park of the base camp.

Meanwhile, Deoksim was still fighting against the men in there.No one dared to shoot her knowing they don't have right for that.But they desparetely tried to catch her.

Deoksim managed to run inside a store room filled with useless things.She found a base ball bat.She heard some men coming towards her.She used it to knock them but now she had no where to escape.More men came inside.They surrounded her.

Suddenly all of them attached Deoksim in the same time.She was skilled than them.But she was outnumbered. One man put a choke hold on her neck.But she was smarter than him.She did a flip over his body and escaped and kicked that man.Soon a lot of men came inside.

Suddenly the someone entered inside breaking the window of the room.It was non other than Mark.He quickly jumped towards Deoksim.Now both of them were pressing their backs and waiting for others to attack."why the fuck did you come back?!"Deoksim whispered harshly.

"When did I ever leave you on a mission?It's live or die together,partner"he said with a smirk.

Deoksim smirked back.They are the perfect partners in crime.Just then all the men attacked them.It was like a war.Both of them were protecting each other in this game.But they were outnumbered. Their skills were no joke.But they were fighting against with men with same kind of skills.

Somehow they had to surrender because of the weapons mafia men brought. Just then Byunhun barged in furiously. He was in a business meeting when he heard the commotion which is happening in the base camp.And he didn't expect Mark and Deoksim to put their fingers into his matter without his permission. Specially Mark.

Mark and Deoksim were kneeling when he came inside.He directly went to Deoksim and slapped her hard making her fall onto the floor.Then he turned to Mark.He pulled Mark by his collar and punched him on the face making his nose bleed.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!"He screamed in frustration. "WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO PUT YOUR NOSES INTO MY BUSINESS?!"

Deoksim knelt again and wiped the blood on her lip and smirked looking at Byunhun."Why?It's me father.I gave permission to myself"she said while smiling like a maniac."It's all me"

Mark spit blood to the floor."Wrong answer partner.It's us.We did it together"

Deoksim smirked and looked at Byunhun.She winked still smiling like a crazy maniac."what are you gonna do father?Kill us?go ahead"

Byunhun laughed bending his head backwards."Look who is talking. My little kids are grown up"

Deoksim's face turned dark hearing him calling them 'his kids'.

"I spit on you"Mark cursed glaring at him."Your kids?what kind of father torture their own kids?what kind of father who rape his own daughter"

Deoksim closed her eyes hearing it.It still haunts her.

Byunhun looked at Mark in amusement. This is the first time he spoke for someone else.And his rebellious act towards him surprised him even more.Byunhun smirked."I see you have grown some balls Mark.And about the father thing...I think there's another father who is more worse than me"His gaze went to Deoksim.

"A father who let his own daughter suffer in the hands of a monster"

Deoksim snapped her head towards him.Byunhun crouched down to her level.

"It's time for the punishment Deoksim. You will be punished for everything. You dragged Mark into this.So this punishment is.....only for you"...."Not physically. But I'm sure this pain will make you want to kill yourself instantly"

He smiled evily.Deoksim gulped in fear.She's not afraid of death.But she got nervous knowing his punishment will be even worse than death.

Byunhun stood up.

"Let's start from your family Deoksim"

Deoksim widened her eyes.Her worst fear.She doesn't want anything happen to them.Her heart was racing.

"Ah don't be scared sweetheart. I won't harm them.I will not lay a finger on them.I promise.But,.....you will"

Deoksim was confused. No way she will ever think of hurting them.Then what is he talking about.

"What if I say,........"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Wait for the next chapter to know what he's gonna reveal😏

See ya soon.

Vote and comment!