The Bleasing

Do I want to know the sex? I haven't even grasp the fact there are two babies. My mom is beaming with pride and I'm just starting at Tiffany like she is crazy.

"Are you sure?" I ask her. "Oh hunny yes I'm sure look here she pulls the screen back up. baby A she points to the screen and over here is baby B" I gape at her I probably look like a fish.

"Twins are work but a blessing my family has been having twins for generations in fact I have twins. Kingston and Kaisley". she smiles.

Wait did she say kingston! Kingston does have a twin oh my gosh this was kingstons mom and little does she know these babies are her grandbabies I shake my head to clear it, shit I'm starting panic.

My mom grabs my hand "Ayda don't you worry we will give these babies the best, this is such a huge blessing!"

"No I don't want to know the sex of the babies, not yet is that okay?" I blurt out. I could barely look at her "Absolutely it's your choice mama" she gives me a reassuring smile.

The car ride to the airport was, how do I put this,  a lot. My mom talked so much about the babies and how she can't wait to start telling people. I begged her not to say anything until I get back from vacation.

I get out of the car and pull my luggage from the trunk. "Oh hunny be careful and have so much fun oh and if you need me call and if your home sick I will come get you" mom rambles.  " Mom I will only be gone two weeks I will be fine, I love you." I tell her kissing her she gives me a big hug see you soon. I watch her get in her car and drive away.

I walk into the airport and look for the girls there are four of us going me, Stacey, Ashley, and kaylee. I see Stacey flagging me down I walk over and they all look at me with wide eyes but don't say a word.

"Hey guys." I sit down and act like im not pregnant with twins! Im dying to tell them but whats another couple minutes. After sitting in awkward silence I stand up and take my light sweater off,  to show off my sundress and of course the bump I run my hand across my good size bump and hold my dress down so they can see and turn to the side.

"Oh my gosh I knew you were changing I just thought you gained weight or had a boob job" kaylee says to me.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Ashley says looking really hurt. "Guys I'm sorry it's not been real up till a few weeks ago then I was in denial so now I'm just embracing it" I smile "I also want to show you some pics I got today." I pull the pictures out of my purse and hand them over, it takes them a minute to realize there are two. "Shut the fuck up your having twins!" Ashley says.

About that time they start bording the plain. The entire flight I was asked a million questions, the only one I wouldn't answer was who the father was. Stacey just looks at me because she knows I'm going to have to tell her but not on vacation this trip is for me and Kingston wont be ruining it