six months later

Kingston

This feels like a great day I woke up before anyone in the house I'm showered and making breakfast, after everything is to my standards I go upstairs and wake mav he is walking all over using baby/human gibberish I dress him quickly and head to the twins room I get them dressed with no help from mav Ayda is a pro at this I'm just exhausted and I'm only on nicole.

Ayda comes in and takes over laughing she dresses Nicolas in record time I finish Nicole up and set her down to play.  "Good morning" I say kissing my girl. "Hmm good morning."  She say. "Go get dressed were eating breakfast I'm sure the eggs are burnt" I say"

We ate breakfast outside our new house. we moved closer to the team and it's been so much easier on me. It was hard at first Ayda leaving Stacey when she was so broken but Stacey really didn't want anyone around. It killed Ayda. I called stacey one day told her she was losing a good friend not to push her out, a week or two after our conversation she started coming around appearing to be better but we all know she's not.

Me and Ayda are pushing the kids in the swing when it just felt right I had to do it I kneeled down on one knee I looked at her and all her beauty

"Ayda you are a beautiful blonde curly hair, big sweater, legging loving woman who has blessed me with three happy children, you never wear shoes because you are crazy like that" I look down at her toes. "I love you so much our story is so long but is really so short and i want to figure the rest of this out with you.  Ayda Jade will you marry me?" My hear is beating and I swear I can't breath. 

My phone keeps buzzing in my pocket talk about the worst timing ever she is about to answer when she rolls her eyes please answer that it's like the fith time it's vibrated in your pocket" she demands I pull it out  not even lookimg

"yeah" I say locking my eyes with Ayda. "Hi this is Dr. Gene I have a positive match for Maverick Anderson on a bone marrow transplant" I hurry to put the phone on speaker.  "You there Mr. Anderson?" "Yes, yes sir I'm here. "I think you should come in tomorrow morning at 6am nothing to eat or drink after midnight." We talk for a few more seconds and hang the  phone up this feels amazing.

"Yes! Yes I will marry you" she cries I pull her into me kissing her hard. This is the best day ever!" I say to her.