Ayda

It has been so crazy, I'm at the end of my pregnancy I've gotten luck and I made it to 36 weeks and it feels great but the doctor wants me off my feet and in bed for the remaining time.

Kingston went with me to my appointment today while his mom sat with mav they did All their testing and we have a meeting with the team of doctors here in a few hours so I was confussed on why he passed the exit.

"Uumm king I think you missed the exit." I point behind me. "No I didn't miss the exit I'm taking you home, you heard what the doctors said." I start to argue but he puts his hand up, "I can't do this right now I need to know you are safe and I also need to be with maverick." I feel the tears sting my eyes and my throat constrict a bit, "we need to be, I told you to make this work he is mine too us remember, our!" I all but scream at him. " Your right but in this case we have to think about you and our babies, I need to just keep everyone alive and healthy."

My heart softens a bit, this man. I reach over and grab his hand. Our babies are healthy and mav needs us both but, I will go home tonight take a long bath and lay in bed.., but tomorrow morning I will be at the hospital." I point my finger straight in the air like I'm a boss or something.

He let's out a sight, "thank you! I will come and get you in the morning NO DRIVING." He stresses. There goes my boss.

"Why are we at your house?" I ask. We have talked about moving in together before mav got sick but now we just spend night's and Free days at the hospital. thank goodness it's not football season I have no idea what would have happened and I took the semester off since all of them are clinicals.

"Ayda it's really time we've been messing around, playing mommy and daddy why not play house too?" He ask me. I don't answer I just get out of the car.

He unlocks the door and we go in, it feels so wrong with out mav. My feet hurt so I sit as soon as the chair comes in view then remeber I have no baby to rock with so I cry. "You okay Kingston knees beside me and rubs my belly taking my she's off. "I wipe at my face "I'm sorry." I half smile.

He kisses me hard and fast my hands go to his hair and his to may waist rubbing up my back. I'm on fire. he stops and pulls back. I can't handle it if he stops. he looks at his wrist watch pulls his phone out and sends a text, what the hell, it bings and he puts it back in his pocket. Noticing my looks he pulls me up and sets me on the bar stool more his level.

He leans in close kissing me lightly rubbing his self on my sensitive spot he whispers maverick is fine and I have an hour before the meeting. Shit the meeting I forgot. "Nope your not going I will video you in or tell you about it but you are in bed tonight we have a deal." He rubs his cock] against the seam of my yoga pants again and I'm wet.

"You better tell me as soon as you know anything." I tell him pulling him harder against me. He pulls his shirt over his head and throws it to the ground doing the same to mine. He pulls my very swollen breast out and sucks on my nipple and I almost scream it feels so good. "You wet for me baby?" He ask me taking my leggings off. Steeping back he shakes his head "You are so beautiful I wish i had more time." He takes two steps kissing me hard fingering me in all the right spots kissing down my neck. I pull his this erction from his jeans and pump him. I'm so ready he puts two fingers in me stretching me. I gasp at the fullness. I inch him closer to me.

He enters me slowly at first then fast he worshiped every part of me I came hard and fast I break our kiss "tell me how good it feels" he groans "So good I'm going to cum in this pretty pussy of yours, as he cums in me.

He helps me up and runs a bath. He helps me in it "I hate to leave, I cut him off "mav needs you" I kiss him. He looks at me hard. "I love you Ayda, please be here with me all the time, i need you, you have become the person that makes me want to do better. I couldn't do any of this without you." He kisses me.

"Okay I think your right" I twittle my fingers but we need to buy baby furniture and things" I say. "Good thing you are on bed rest" he hands me his card, "What ever you want, I mean it." He kisses my forehead and walks out.

The tub is getting cold so I waddle myself out of the tub and stand in front of the mirror. my big belly round and perfect I play with the babies for a minutes watching them move, I look down further and see my vagina thank the vag heavens I can see her, man I miss her, she came alive today and I can still feel it.

King said he was going to call so I hurry to get dresses I find an old shirt and put it on it goes to my knees so I don't worry about panties.

I lay on the bed, boredom setting in I'm watching some hospital show on the tv not really watching more thinking of mav. I must have fell asleep because I woke up to the best feeling ever.