Kingston

Ayda has been in labor for about 15 hours its all going smooth other than her pain that I can't do anything about.

The nurse comes in to check Ayda and I can tell by her face that it's time. "Ayda this is what we've been waiting for your 10 and 100 effaced it's time to push."

"Wait Stacey isn't here yet I keep calling her but it goes straight to voicemail I'm worried" she looks over to me with a pleading look. "We'll call cannon and send him to her house okay sweety" her mom chimes in.

Forty five minutes later we have baby A. "Take a look mama, looks like baby A is a girl." She says to Ayda. and only two minutes after we have baby B. "Reach down here dad and pull baby B out let's find out together ready?" She ask as she shows me how to deliver baby B.

I reach down and pull the baby the rest of the way out and put the baby up on aydas chest they have taken baby A to be looked at and everything is happening so fast. "Congratulations you guys you have a girl and a boy".

I hear our mom's over there singing happy birthday, I'm sure they are in the nurses way but they are dealing with them.

I lean over and kiss Ayda you did it baby, I'm so proud of you." I tell her between kisses.

It's been about five hours since the babies were born and they still don't have names we have been busy with maverick and living out of the hospital, we've spent halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and mavs birthday at the hospital we just never sat down and talked names, we never had a baby shower because that many people around mav could have been dangerous. I'm realising everything Ayda has put on hold for mav and I want to change that.

"They are so perfect" she says looking up to me. I sit on the side of her bed make her move over and take baby girl from her. "I think we should name them, what you say?"

After an hour we came up with names for both babies Nicole Grace Anderson who was 5lbs 1oz and Nicolas Garrett Anderson weighing in at 5lbs 5oz. Both healthy.

After our parents left and the nurses took the babies to the nursery, Ayda fell asleep fast. I kissed her lightly on the forehead and left the room. I walked to the nursery to make sure my kids were doing good.

Made a call to check on mav then I called my team the seasons about to start back up and I feel ready this season, last season with mav being so sick was hard just thankful for Ayda, my sister and my parents, the team was excited and cant wait to see the babies. I called Stacey to bitch her out for not even show up when Ayda needed her.

I called but it went straight to voicemail each time. So I called cannon.

I may not gossip like a girl but I can see the chemistry between the two of them.