Ayda

As I'm walking up to Kingston I notice a lot of things one this house is beautiful it's all brick with a two car garage the side walks are white and the flower beds need some serious TLC we walked into a big open area it has closets for coats and places for shoes you can tell a man lives here getting past the mudroom we walk into this really open space on one side it's the livingroom and the other side the kitchen we followed the hallway where I see a few bedrooms and a bathroom he leads me upstairs where I follow him into a room that I thought I would be staying in but it wasn't it was maverick room it's painted a soft blue and has all white furniture.

"Do you like it?" He ask getting the baby out of his pumpkin seat onto the changing table.  "Yeah I like it did you do it?" I asked him. "Yep everyone was running around crazy to get paint on the walls so not everything in this house is white and boring but we never could decide what to do with the room so it's still pending work.

I help kingston change the baby and watch him sit in the rocking chair and feed him. He is so gentle and I'm blown away at how attentive and living he is with baby mav. After he put him into bed and turned on the video monitor he took my hand and lead me down the hall.

"Glad I finally get to catch up" he says leaning me in to the next room. It's huge in here! The room is so big that the huge bed almost looks small there is nothing but a dresser and a bed this man has no idea how to decorate I laugh in my head. "Omg you have his and hers closets" I stare in awe "sorry I love closets" I say.

"I'm glad you like my room so much maybe we can share it. I snap my head up "I'm not letting you go again this has to be the craziest shit that has happen to me but everything happens for a reason right so let's go with it" he looks dead serious right now.

My stomach let's out a huge growl "perfect timing how about we talk about this over dinner or at this point a midnight meal.

We had the cutest dinner we ate pb&j sandwiches and chips it was actually really good.

"So what do you think can we try this mommy and daddy thing? Shouldn't  we try to be a family for our kids and mine?"  He questions me.

"Don't you think that's moving too fast, I don't know you well enough to just move in Kingston! plus I don't make much money at the library after school bills so I wouldn't be much help, I don't live at home because I want to." I say throwing my hands in the air.

"Why can't you just trust me? give me one chance to prove to you that I'm here for you. I mean there are going to be many times I will have to put the game first but I swear if you asked me to leave the game I will." He says.

"You are crazy I want you to live your dream and I will cheer  you on all the way" I tell him. 

"So are you saying you will be mine" he eyes me. "Yes, but I want to go at my pace get to know each other and if we do end up being serious I want to be mavs mommy, if im going to be around it's only fair and I love him so much. I tell him honesty.

"You have no idea how happy you just made me" he says pulling me to him, after we have a hot little make out session he leads me to his room and hands me a shirt.

"here put this on" he takes his jeans off  and puts on a simple white shirt like mine he looks good in his boxers. He turns around and catches me looking, he smirks " I turned around so you could dress you know being polite but you just stand and watch me did you enjoy the show?" He winks.

I have no idea what came over me maybe it was the wink,  maby it was him in his boxers, or the make out session maybe all three but I lifted up my shirt pulled it over my head and threw it at him I take my bra off it feels so good to have it off since the girls have gotten so much bigger he eyes widen but I keep going I'm feeling brave and so horny. I slide my pants off im just standing in my red lace boy short panties after I let him take me all in I pull on the white shirt and sit on the bed.

Kingston stalks over to me spreads my legs and stands between them. "You are so sexy" he runs his hands from my neck to my ass I can feel how hard he is since he's pressed up against my sensitive nerves I moan a little he takes my chin and brings me into a kiss the kiss is getting hotter and hotter our hands are all over each other then he stops and takes a step back. "I want you to be sure about this I want this to be perfect" he says pulling me up on the bed let me just hold you we cuddle up he places his hand on my bump and rubs my belly we felt a few kicks from the babies and talked a little more right before I fell asleep in Kingston arms and it felt amazing. 

I'm woke up by a soft whimper coming from the baby monitor I jumped up before Kingston I know he has to be exhausted from the game then up late talking.

I sneak into the room and see that he just lost his bink so I give it back to him and he went right to sleep. Sneaking back out of the room I start to feel sick. Shit please don't let this happen not here.

I run to the hallway bathroom next to the baby's room and pace the floors I know it's coming I lean over the toilet and empty my stomach. I lay my head down on the cool tile and pray that it's passed.