Ayda

I've made it another week and also maverick has been getting week rounds of chemo while waiting for a bone marrow transplant things have been some what smooth.

It's mavs week off chemo so we are taking him home for a while, I feel like he's grown so much since all this happened so while at home, yes I said home.

I've been ordering and redecorating his room he has more toddler toys and I decided he needed two big murals on his wall one football and the other hockey and the best part is it's a picture of his dad and his uncle I'm so proud how it turned out I think he's going to love it.

It was a crazy day we got him home and we played with all the new toys, read the books, he moved around the house like he's never been there before and  it was one of the best days I've had in a long time.  We ate dinner and gave mav a bath together we read more books and I rocked him till he feel asleep. Kingston came in and put him to bed, we turned the monitor on and crept out of the room.

I go to the bathroom wash my face and do my lotion routine, I feel watched because well Kingston is a creeper so I look up and smile. "Hi baby" he comes over and takes the lotion he rubs the lotion on my belly, breast, and neck he puts his hands on my face pulling me toward him kissing me deep and hard. He pulls back, "I love you Ayda Jade." "Me, you love me" I say teasing him. He tickles me and i start laughing and squirming but stop fast when I feel a huge gush of water between my legs.

"What babe did I hurt you" he ask. "I, I think my water just broke I'm soaking wet. He helps me to my feet "um babe I don't think it's pee" he tells me with a chuckle as he pulls my panties down.

Kingston jumps Into action he calls his parents and mine his dad and mine are going to stay with maverick and my mom, his mom, Stacey, and his sisters were meeting us at the hospital.

My dad arrived first he helped put the bags in the car and gave me love wishing me luck before we headed off to the hospital.

"You ready baby?" He smiles at me. "I am I feel like it couldn't happen at a better time" I say.  he laces his fingers in mine.

I'm starting to feel the contractions and man it's all in my back it's the worst. if one more person tells me to breath I might freak out. Kingston is trying his best to stay calm I can't help but to feel for him a bit but another contraction comes along and it don't bother me a bit.