Stacey

After dropping Ayda off to her son and man I decided to run and catch up with Holly. I may have heard a few things and I feel like she needs to explain. I'm that bitch

I finally catch her outside of the hospital luckily she parked way in the back and I caught one of them gulf carts and caught her, I hop off the cart and thank the guy.

"Hey, hey Holly." I shout that gets her attention she turns around. "Can I help you?"  "Wow are you that serious right now we went to school together our whole life and your going to act like you don't know me? I question. "It dosent really matter I just wanted to tell you personally what a huge piece of shit you are, how can you let a baby suffer like that, Kingston and Ayda are a mess and you don't care not one bit? You gave birth to him you have to feel something!" I stand my ground head high and proud when I say. "If this baby dies it's on you!" I know it's a low blow but my best friend needs me.

She sculfs at me, listen I told Kingston I didnt want that baby, he wanted it so he took it. this is on him father or not I've washed my hands clean a little over 11 months ago or so I don't know but I do know I live the best life, i have things you will never have, and I'm not willing to lose it over a child I didnt nor want so back the fuck off." She turns back before getting in her car, "I really do hope they find marrow or what ever or that the chemo treatments work but that's all I can do for him." And just like that she took off in her car.

I stand in the middle of the parking lot holding back my tears I couldn't imagine not wanting to help a child that I knew I could help. I feel a warm hand grab my arm and pull me in.

I know that sent form anywhere, I smell him in and hug him a little tighter. He makes me feel so much better when he is around. we never claimed to be a thing because the game keeps him busy but I love when he is around.

"You okay baby, I can tell there something wrong" he eyes me. "Yeah I'm fine, I lie. What are you doing here don't you have big important things to do?" I hold his waste a bit tighter and look up at him. "I wouldn't wanna be anywhere but with you" he says pulling my lips to his.