Chapter 15: Let me feed you

Cassandra POV

"Cupcake, you should stop eating that." I heard him shouted again. He repeated it for the second time but I ignored him and continue shoving the ice-cream into my mouth.

I was sitting in the living room enjoying my ice-cream while he was busy in the kitchen doing some cleaning after our late dinner at five in the morning. I wanted to help but he refused and asked me to eat my ice-cream.

"Cupcake, if you make me repeats again then you will get the punishment later." I heard his warning from the kitchen but I just giggle. He is so funny today and I have so much fun with him.

I shoved the ice-cream to my mouth while my eyes watching the random movie that played on the TV. I'm in a good mood due to the too much chocolate that I had eaten. It made me hyper.

"I said enough." He said it near my ear in a low tone from behind.

"No!" I whined and instantly turned my eyes to look at him.

"Give me back. I only have a few scoops." I said, standing on the couch. He checked the ice-cream box and his eyes double its size.

"Few scoops? You had eaten almost the whole box, Cupcake." He scolded me in disbelief.

"No, it melted just now." I fibbed but he shook his knowing that I was lying.

"Melted? Are you sure it melted and not in your tummy?"

"Yeah, really," I nodded and showed him my serious look. He raised his brow and stared at me.

"Carlos, please. I want more." I pleaded, hoping he will melt just like the ice-cream.

"Give me your spoon, only one scoop. I will feed it to you." He came closer and raised his hand gesturing me to pass him the spoon but I got a better idea. When he reached near the couch, I said something to him.

"Catch me." I requested. He eyed me with a weird look as if I was talking in an alien language.

"What?" He asked and with that, I jumped to him from the couch. I wrapped my legs on his hip and clutched onto his neck tightly. He was shocked but he still manages to catch my body. He placed his hand on my back while one of his hands holding the ice-cream box.

"What are you doing? Do you know how dangerous is that? What if I didn't catch you and you fall to the floor?" Nagging like an old man, that was the typical grumpy him that I get used to.

I released one of my hands that holding tightly on my spoon as I was convinced that he will not make me fall. I moved a bit to the right side where he held the ice-cream box in his hand. I scooped the ice-cream and shoved it into my mouth.

"Mmm, tasty as always," I moaned as the tastiness of the ice-cream melted inside my mouth.

"Cupcake, don't tease me like that." He warned me but I don't really understand what he means by that.

"Wait, let me feed you some." I take another scoop and feed it to him. I didn't wait for him to fully open his mouth before I shoved it into his mouth.

"Taste nice, right?" I asked slightly tilted my head to the side and gazed at him waiting for his reaction.

"You're so unbelievable." He complained.

"But I believe you. I know you won't make me fall." I said chuckling. I wanted to take another scoop but he raised his hand above until it was out of my reach.

"Hey, ice-cream, come back to me," I called and looking up at the ice-cream. I heard laughter from him and his chest was vibrating as he laughed too hard.

"Enough for now, Cupcake." He said again after done with his laugher. He walked to the kitchen with me still clutching on his body. He placed me on the kitchen counter and stood in between my legs.

"I'm not going to give you any more. You ate too much chocolate and you are too hyper now." He chided.

"Fine, you are not fun." I pushed him away and walked to my room ignoring him. I'm not in the good mood anymore. He just crashes it down.

I looked at the time and it was almost six in the morning. Luckily tomorrow is the weekend and I don't need to wake up early for work. I climbed onto my bed and waiting for sleep to take over me.

Carlos POV

I decided to check on Cupcake after done with everything in the kitchen. The sight in front of my eyes caused me to smile endlessly. She fell into a deep slumber. She was acting weird today but I can't deny that I enjoyed it. She became clingy and I couldn't count how many times she made me shocked and speechless today which normally happened the other way round. It was a tiring day yet fun. I pecked her forehead before leaving the room.

A moment later, I was sleeping on my bed when I feel a hand poking on my shoulder and slightly shaking my body a few times. I ignored it at first thinking that it might be a dream.

"Carlos," a voice penetrated my eardrums; a familiar voice. I opened my eyes slowly and turned to look at the source of the voice. My cupcake stood behind me.

"Cupcake, what happened?" I turned my body at her.

"I-I have stomach pain again." She said, stuttering like kids confessing to parents after their wrongdoing. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"See, I told you." I sat on the bed and held her hand. She displayed her apologetic face.

"Where did you put the medicine?" She clutched on her stomach.

"Lie down, let me go and take it." I moved from the bed and made her sit on it. I quickly strode to the kitchen and take the medicine with a glass of warm water.

"Here," I passed her the pill and the warm water. She took it immediately.

"I will go back to my room." She wanted to get up from the bed but I pushed her body gently. The sudden action caused her to be unbalanced and she fell to the bed.

"Stay here," I moved to the other side of my bed and pulled the duvet to cover both of us. I turned my body to her side and rested my head on my arm looking at her. She closed her eyes without protest. I stroked her hair gently as I noticed that it will make her drift to sleep easily.

"Carlos?" Her eyes still shut.

"Hmm," I hummed.

"Can you do something for me?"

"Anything, tell me." She pulled my hand and placed it on her stomach. I smiled at her gesture. I'm glad I could send her comfort in that way.

"Do you regret now eating too much ice-cream?" I teased her.

"Not really." She answered in a low tone with a smile plastered on her face. I shook my head and chuckled at her answer.

"Stubborn Cupcake," I mumbled. Just like that, I watched her sleep for a few hours.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤