page 2

author's note:

the song above is what y/n will be playing/ singing (you'll know when you get to the part) enjoy!

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Title: Storm

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

You sit outside the Black Bulls hideout, checking the time on your pocket watch.

"20 minutes late."

Watching the hand on the watch tick by you rose from your spot, shifting under the weight of the backpack strapped onto you. Finral had given you a quick portal stop to a friend you had who you knew had a shrinking spell. They gladly helped you by shrinking any big items you needed to take into tiny versions for your journey, which you greatly appreciated.

Sighing you grabbed your broom, slipping yourself onto it and taking to the air, ready to ditch the twenty minute late Luck when suddenly you heard a crash from down below you. Tilting your head down you observed the scene. Luck had crashed through the front doors, looking around wildly before spotting you in the air. In a flash, he hopped on his broom and met you in the sky.

"Heyyy were you planning on ditching me Y/n?" Exclaimed Luck with his usual cheery smile.

"Well Voltia, you're 20 minutes late and at this rate we're not gonna make it to the first town by nightfall. So, yes, I was planning on ditching you" you stated, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Haha, it's funny how blunt you are Y/n, let's spar!"

"Not a chance."

Luck kept babbling, again asking to spar every few minutes as you two made your way to your destination, flying side by side. You sighed, deciding not to fuel his electric buzz by responding, but Luck didn't seem to mind.

***

The two of you, in fact, did not make it to the village by nightfall. With the sun down and no light to guide the way, plus the fact that the long ride had slowly been draining your magic power reserves, you decided to slowly descend in a clearing in a densely wooded area you had spotted.

"Aww why are we stopping
Y/n?" Pestered Luck as he followed your decent.

"We still have an hour long journey ahead of us with no light for guidance and our magic power draining, this is the best option for tonight."