page 5

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Title: Awake

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

Slowly, your eyes began to open, the tents ceiling greeting you and the evening sun rays barley shining in, casting a warm glow. You blinked and rubbed your tear crusted eyes, letting out a yawn.

"Did I fall asleep..?"

You then noticed that the weight on your body that you fell asleep with was missing. You also noticed that there was a damp rag laying on you forehead.

"Ugh.."

Slowly, you dragged yourself up into a sitting position. Your body felt drained as if you had ran a marathon, a small pain being casted from the pads of your fingers on your right hand made you wince slightly. Bringing the hand up to your face you saw that the fingers had small slices and were crusted in dried blood. The memories of last night's happenings started to come back to you making you cast a soft sigh. But your attention suddenly went to something else.

Where was Luck?

You remembered how he had comforted you, the two of you sharing the pain you had and you wanted to thank him. And apologize for everything that transpired.

As you were lost in thought a soft rustling came from the entrance flap of the tent.

"Hello!" A sudden present Luck chirped, popping his head into the tent.

You screamed and sent a sudden blast of magic at the young blonde, not realizing who it was since you were so engrossed in thought.

"Oh wait.." you murmured, realizing who you just blasted.

"Oops."

Sheepishly, you crawled to the front of the tent, popping you head out to see Luck laying on the ground, smoke from the blast arising from his clothing.

"Wow that was a good shot y/n I didn't see it coming in time to dodge, haha!" Luck exclaimed, shooting up to his feet.

"If you wanted to spar you could've just said soooo~!" He sang, grinning, his grimoire glowing as electricity buzzed off his body.

"Yeaaah..no" you stated bluntly, retreating into the safety of the tent away from the crazy boy.

"Awe man" Luck whined, following you into the tent as you took a seat, sitting criss cross.

Luck seemed to be totally different from what he was like when you had fell asleep. He had taken back his cheery personality acting as if nothing had transpired. This made you wonder if any of what you thought happened even did happen to begin with, or if you were going crazy.