page 20

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Title: Our Story

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

You and Luck had finally been able to return home after many weeks of travel and recovery.

Following the night you woke up and slept in Luck's bed, Doctor Owen had checked on the two of you when you finally woke, having been warned of the affectionate display going on in your room. He dubbed the two of you healthy enough to leave the hospital and to finish up any recovery back at home, the Black Bulls hideout.

And so the rest of the squad came to pick you two up, giving you hugs of enthusiasm at your awakening and updating you on everything that happened after you went into your recovery slumber.

All this led you to now, the next evening. Charmy had cooked a massive feast and the squad put up decorations in celebration of both of you finally returning home.

"Ta daaaa" sang Charmy, who danced around with massive plates of food.

"All that sleeping must have gotten you hungry so CHOW DOWN!!!"

"Wow." You murmured, looking in awe at everything.

You had never been really close with any of the Black Bulls, but right now you felt like part of the family.

You sat on Luck's left with Magna on his right, all of your squad mates sitting at the dining table. You felt yourself slumping down the seat, a bit nervous to actually be with everyone and participating.

Luck noticed this, glancing at you and patting your head.

"Aww don't act all shy now y/n~ where's that tough girl act?" He teased, poking your now puffed out cheeks.

Some of your squad mates laughed a bit at the display, finding it adorable how the two of you interacted.

"Be quiet Voltia" you hissed in embarrassment, nudging his arm.

"Awww you know you love me" he teased once again, you face instantly turning red.

You met his words by sticking a forkful of food in his mouth, silencing him.

After hours of Luck's teasing, Asta's yelling, Charmy demanding everyone eat more and overall party fun later, the night was coming to a close.

Vanessa had passed out on the couch, most of the others following her example and returning to their rooms, bidding their goodnight's. And so few minutes later it was just you and Luck sitting in your comfortable quiet.