page 6

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Title: Information

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

Having reached your destination, you walked along the town with Luck by your side whom was humming and smiling. The two of you had collected yourselves after the unfortunate messy um, decent, into town and were now making your way to the town's bar.

"You remember what I told you, right Luck?" You inquired, looking at the cheery boy.

"Uhhhhhh" he replied with a blank smile.

"Well I mean it was a lot of words" he concluded.

You rubbed your forehead and groaned, "This is the last time I'm explaining it so listen this time, I don't need you messing anything up with your brashness."

He nodded with his blank smile, laughing a bit at your annoyance.

You stopped in an alley not to far from the bar where your mission would begin and turned to Luck. You were like a mother explaining something to a toddler with no attention span.

"Okay, so we're here in this town to collect information." You started slowly, making sure Luck was paying attention.

He nodded, having all his attention on you. Satisfied that he was actually listening this time, you continued.

"The information we're here to acquire is supposed to be tipped off tonight at the bar. A group of men will be there, they'll eventually get drunk and start talking. I'll be the one to infiltrate them tonight to milk them of information while they're in their loose lipped state, by any means necessary" stating the last line with emphasis, you continued.

"I have my way of...doing things so try not to pay what I'm doing any mind. All you have to do is watch from a far and if I tug my right ear lobe, that's the only time you will intervene, hopefully it won't come to that. We're instructed to carry out this information gathering swiftly with little to no fighting" you concluded, eyeing Luck heavily.

Luck nodded, sighing with boredom at the fact that he probably wouldn't be able to break any bones.

"Fine fine~" he huffed.

***

A few minutes later you were entering the bar and taking a seat at the table. Luck followed in a few minutes later, you had instructed him to do so, so you wouldn't draw future suspicion from entering together.