page 9

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Title: Sweet Morning

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

Luck slowly started to wake as soft morning sunlight shun down on him from the windows, directly onto his face. He groaned softly as the feeling of it on his just waking eyes which had fluttered open for a second, before retreating closed at the sudden assault.

He wasn't a morning person, but the direct sunlight had decided to wake him for the beginning of the long day ahead.

Yawning and rubbing his face, he slowly opened his eyes, their vision meeting your peacefully sleeping face a few inches away from him. He could feel the slight weight of your hand on his head, your fingers entangled loosely through his locks from last night's sleepy happenings. Luck smiled sleepily at the sight, he didn't want to disrupt the precious position but he knew he had to get up.

"Just a bit longer.." he thought.

He liked the sight of you in this moment, it made his heart beat rapidly though he didn't know why. He liked that your face looked so peaceful and carefree. A lot of the time you would look deep in thought and stressed or you wore no emotion at all. Although, that was slowly changing. Right now, the slight rise and fall of your chest and the faint breathing coming from your curved lips kept Luck in a rare calm state that was very different from his usual bountiful energy.

After a few moments of this passed, Luck smiled and gently pulled away from you, silently dropping off the bed and standing up into a stretch. You had let out a soft groan at his faint movements but other than that, hadn't moved. Your hand that had previously been resting in Luck's hair now laid on the pillow he had slept on. He looked at the sight of you with a little regret lingering but pushed it away as he quickly got dressed, throwing his Black Bulls robe back on as well.

After getting dressed, Luck looked at your sleeping form contemplating if he should wake you up or not. But you looked so peaceful and he wanted you to rest so he came to a conclusion.

"I could wake her..but what's waking up with waking up to breakfast?"

With that thought, he smiled cheerfully and made his way out of the room, quietly closing the door with a faint click.

***

Unbeknownst to your sleeping form. Luck had left the room and returned within a few minutes, sitting at the small table in the room and patiently waiting for you to wake up.

You let out a few soft sounds as your body began to stir in reaction to a sweet aroma filling the room. Luck tilted his head at the sounds, watching your body shift around and slowly begin to wake.