bonus

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Title: Bonus

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

Protective Luck

Luck skipped up to the Black Bulls captain as he was sitting on his usual spot, reading the paper. The blonde had a firm grip around the hand of a young girl his age and fellow Black Bull member, y/n, who had hesitant look on her face as she was dragged along with the cheery boy.

"Captainnnn~" he sang, coming to a stop in front of his superior.

"What?" The large man asked bluntly, not looking at the pair.

"I was just wonderinnng.." the blonde stretched, grinning at him.

"Spit it out you crazy what do you want?"

"Well I was wondering if~"

Luck pulled you in close, twirling you in front of him so he could wrap his arms protectively around your frame.

"When y/n and I are fully healed and ready for action again, do you think we can go on more missions together?!" He chirped, resting his chin on the top of your head.

Magna who was nearby had a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Huuuuhhhh?!" He sputtered, making hand gestures.

You groaned beneath the lightning mages grasp.

"He won't stop talking to me about it, being all protective.."

"EVEN THOUGH I SAID IM A PERFECTLY CAPABLE WOMAN!!" You hissed.

"Awww don't be mad y/n!! I know you are" he puffed.

"It's just that I wanna protect you.."

Although you were mildly annoyed, you couldn't help but blush a bit and understand where Luck was coming from. Ever since the Helios incident he'd become to show how protective he could really be. You two did make a pretty good team anyway, plus you did want to protect him as well, even if you didn't voice it.

He stared Yami in the eye, a crazy look overtaking his blue ones for a few seconds.

"So please sir can we be put on missions together so I can protect her and pulverise anyone who dare gets in my way?" He asked, his arms becoming even more protective.