page 10

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Title: Trouble

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

You slowly slid off your broom, huffing slightly. The two of you had finally made it to your destination but the broom ride had been exhausting, with Luck going on and on about fighting and how excited he was. As your feet met the grass of the woodlands on the edge of the town you instantly laid on your back, sighing. Luck however, was jumping around, bouncing off the trees and all the while still jabbering on.

"How do you have so much damn energy?" You groaned, shutting your eyes.

Luck laughed and made his way over, standing over you.

"Well we do have a mission ahead of us so c'mon and get up y/n.~" he replied happily, offering you a hand.

"Don't wanna" you grumbled.

"Awww look who's the baby now" he teased.

Your lips curved into a pout at his words and you begrudgingly took his hand in yours.

"Shut it." You huffed, standing to your feet.

"But you're right, we do have a mission. Luckily we're on schedule" you murmured, checking your pocket watch.

3:00pm

"Alright, I know where we have to meet our informant so follow my lead." You stated, making your way out of the woods and into the village.

"Yes ma'am!" He chirped with a smile, walking happily by your side.

***

About twenty minutes later you and Luck stood outside a worn down home at the very end of the neighborhood street. The aura it gave off was less than pleasant.

You scrunched your nose, looking up at the dark building, "Okay we're here."

Luck looked surprisingly enthusiastic. Probably because he was hoping there would be fighting involved.

"Before we enter, keep in mind this is a delicate situation. As I informed you before, our informant has been said to be pretty paranoid. So please try not to ask rash, just follow my lead Voltia." You concluded, raising an eyebrow him.

"Yeah yeah I remember, I'll be good or whatever now let's go!" He whined impatiently.

With a sigh, you raised you fist up to the front door and gave it a few clear knocks. Moments later, the door slowly cracked opened, creaking on it's hinges. Through the slight crack in the door you could see a wild eye staring back at you. A shudder passed through your body. Before you could introduce yourself the man spoke.