page 3

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Title: Cold

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

Luck's Pov

Cold.

I was dreaming of battling come crazy powerful people and beating their bones to powder when I slowly started waking up. Groaning softly, my heavy eyes slowly started opening. Something was a miss, the warm body that was laying a few inches away from me when I fell asleep had disappeared.

"..Huh?"

I groggily awoke, sitting up and rubbing my grainy eyes, turning my eyes to the empty spot next to me.

"Where's y/n?" I thought.

I heard the storm still raging outside as my senses started coming back to me. It wasn't just a storm, but a huge deal of magic power was being emitted too.

"Did y/n get kidnapped and is out there fighting??No..the magic I'm sensing is coming from her, I can't sense anyone else."

I crawled towards the entrance of the tent and listened, opening my senses. Suddenly the mana got even bigger and I quickly shot out of the tent, running towards the source. The rain pelted me and lightning lit up the trees. As I ran i could hear someone singing and a beautiful melody being strummed. Not just beautiful, but filled with pain. The mana gave the same feeling too. As I got closer to the source, the mana got thicker and the song louder. The air felt heavy and cold.

"What is this..?"

It felt like I could hardly breathe. But I was only a few more feet away now. The rain soaked through my clothing, the heavy wind hissing into my ears. My hair clung to my head, the weather mixed with the feeling of this heavy mana made me shiver. I suddenly spotted a tree up ahead, the sickly sweet music filled my ears but now it was not only sweet music.

But screams of pure pain too.

I saw her then, Y/n a few feet away was slumped against the tree, strumming the source of the melody, her humming and screams being carried to my ears by the wind. But she wasn't screaming because she was being attacked.

I couldn't understand what was happening before me.

Y/n's white nightgown was soaked through and torn in multiple places, her delicate fingers still strummed. I could see the tips of them red and bleeding from the melody. Her hair was disheveled, wild, sticking out and matted to her head. And her eyes. Her eyes were spilling what seemed to be a never-ending fountain of tears, they soaked her cheeks and ran down her neck.