page 19

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Title: Recovery Slumber

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

A few minutes after the two of you had passed out, reinforcements finally arrived. Neighboring homes and stores had seen the the massive spells and destruction being cast from over the Adara manors roof so magic knights had been called to see what was happening.

Members from the Golden Dawn who had been patrolling, the knights being Klaus, Mimosa and Yuno were dispatched to check it out. When the three arrived they were immediately met with the sight of bodies.

Bodies everywhere.

The many enemy mages you and Luck had taken down were still unconscious and littering both the ground and the roof. And when the three landed on the ground they immediately spotted the black bulls robes adorning your frames, the two of you passed out in eachothers hold. You and Luck were immediately examined by Mimosa and Klaus while Yuno got to binding up the enemy mages including Helios.

"My magic isn't going to be enough to heal them properly.." started Mimosa as she carefully separated the two of you, examining the extent of the injuries.

Klaus pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"I'll contact the captain to dispatch a spacial mage to send the two to the Royal Capital infirmary."

Mimosa sighed down at the two of you, feeling helpless and frantic.

"Hurry, they don't have much time at this rate."

A few minutes and a situation update to the Golden Dawn captain later, a spacial mage finally arrived, sending the two of you straight to doctor Owen who would do his best to heal you both.

Soon after your arrival the Black Bulls were contacted about the situation, the whole squad immediately making their way to the Royal Capital using Finrals spacial magic.

A few minutes later the squad was in the recovery room with your unconscious selves. Owen was working on both the poison in your body and Luck's fatal wound simultaneously, they both needed his full attention.

"Luck, Y/n.." Noelle started, eyes wide at the extent of your injuries.

"Who could have taken Luck down like that..stupid idiot probably let his guard down." Magna murmured, clenching his fist angrily.

"They're going to be okay, they're strong!" Exclaimed Asta, trying to lighten the mood.

Unsure silence overtook the team, Owen said nothing to this, a grim look on his face as he finally bandaged up Luck.