page 15

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Title: Pillow Talk

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

Having entered the room, both you and the young blonde had began to get situated, taking off your bags and pulling out your night clothes, the room filled with a comfortable quiet.

Taking a seat on the bed, you pulled out a small book you hadn't had the chance to read yet while on your mission. It was a book about two lovers who were mages, and went on many adventures together, fighting side by side. You had enjoyed the story many times, often opting to read it when you needed to pass the time or when you wanted the warm excited feeling of reading romance.

"You can go ahead and shower first Voltia" you hummed, flipping a page.

"Okay!" He exclaimed, grabbing his clothes and making his way into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

"Do make sure you actually dry your hair this time!" You called after him.

You heard laughter in response, the sound of running water coming shortly after, accompanied by Luck's cheery humming. A small smile tugged at your lips in response as you continued indulging yourself in your book.

***

Minutes passed and before you knew it, Luck was exiting the steamy shower, his hair wet and plastered to his head. You had heard the bathroom door open and flicked your eyes up to the scene, sighing at the sight and putting your book down.

"I know you heard what I said, Voltia" you sighed.

He made his way over, plopping down on the floor, facing in front of you as he laughed.

"I know!" He responded happily, looking up at you with a childish smile.

Then, he placed a towel on your lap, resting his cheek against your knee and closing his eyes in wait.

You looked down at the towel with a sigh, the tips of your ears feeling suddenly warm.

"You're such a child" you mumbled, taking the towel and begining to rub it into the boys damp hair.

He hummed happily in response, eyes still blissfully closed against your touch as you swivelled his long strands of hair, making sure none were left wet.

After conquering the first step you removed the towel and began to run both hands through his frizzy blonde hair, combing it down. His smile widened in return, letting out a content sigh as you continued this for a few more minutes. You even gave his scalp a few tentative scratches which he seemed to thoroughly enjoy, lightning buzzing off his skin at the sensation. After you were done, you paused and looked down at him, your hands placed on both sides of his face. He noticed that you had stopped and slowly opened his eyes from the bliss, looking back up at you.