29

George POV

We arrived at my place and I ran inside. My mum looked at me. 'How was it?'

I smiled brightly and grabbed Clays hand. 'Good.'

'Did you like it?'

I nodded and hugged with Clay and my sheep. I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me.

'Upstairs.'

Clay walked with me upstairs and I looked at him. I pushed him down on the bed and crawled next to him. I sighed deeply and started kissing him. He directly cupped my face and pulled me closer. The kiss was more passionated than we had done before, mostly because I was way more comfortable now. We broke apart and I took a deep breath to kiss him again. It lasted maybe even longer than the first and we looked at each other when we broke apart.

'That was amazing,' Clay muttered.

I smiled and nodded. 'I love you.'

'I love you too, Georgie. Are you getting used to the idea of kissing me now? Do I still have to tell you when we are going to kiss?'

I shook my head. 'I don't think so. I can even kiss you without saying it beforehand now.'

'You can and I'm so proud of you.'

'Am I a bad kisser?'

'No, not at all. You're the opposite of a bad kisser. Why are you insecure suddenly?'

'I have never kissed anyone, maybe you told your old girlfriend she was amazing too.'

'George, my ex and I never even said I love you.'

'Sorry, I sounded jealous.'

'It's fine Georgie, I love you so much. I know you're so insecure, but it's so not necessarily. You're the most handsome and cutest person I have ever seen. Way cuter than my ex.'

'And my sheep?' I asked.

'Your sheep comes next after you.'

'Can we go to the ice rink in a few days?'

'Of course we can.'

'When are you free?'

'I have training on Thursday, but I'm free Friday.'

I smiled. I only had training once a week and that was on Tuesday, Clay had training on Monday, Thursday and Saturday.

'Clay?'

'Yes, sweetie.'

'Am I a burden?'

'No? Why?'

'Because you're so busy now you have me. You have to take care of me and I don't want that. I want you to be able to be my boyfriend, not a care giver.'

'George, do you really think I don't want to give you a little more care? I love with you all my heart, I can't get enough of you. If you needed a wheelchair I would ride you everywhere too the whole day, why wouldn't I take care of you when you have autism?'

'But-.'

'No, nothing about being childish or your sheep.'

'I give you rules.'

'Rules? When did you give me a rule?'

'For not kissing me without telling me, not surprising me.'

'Those aren't rules, those are things to make you feel better. And when something makes you feel better, I do it with no doubt. You have to see how much I love you.'

I felt tears coming up, he was being so sweet.

'Why are you crying, sweetie?'

'Because you're so sweet to me.'

'Of course, I love you. Why would I be mean?'

'Is there anything I have to change or something you find annoying?'

'No, not at all. I'm having some trouble sometimes with figuring out why you are crying, but I know it's difficult for you to talk about emotions.'

'I'm sorry.'

'No, don't be sorry. You can't help it, okay. Listen to me, I love you more than anything in his whole freaking world. Stop saying sorry for things you can't control, okay?'

'Okay, I love you too.'

'And babyyyyy, your birthday is very close.'

I smiled and nodded.

'I have some plans for your birthday already.'

I blushed and hugged him. 'Thanks.'

'No problem, sweetie. Everything for you, I want to make you enjoy your life.'

'I'm enjoying it now I have you.'

Clay only smiled brightly and hugged me against his body. I closed my eyes since I was very tired after today and I fell asleep immediately. Naps had never been more perfect in the arms of MY boyfriend.

703 words