26

George POV

'Did you like those boys more than me? I understand if you do. I can't even sport because I can't communicate. You don't want me, I have a stuffed animal, I don't give you enough attention.'

'Sweetie, I have never liked anyone more than you. And I don't mind you having your sheep, I'm happy you have it because it calms you down. Don't worry, sweetie. I love you, okay? I like you the most and I haven't even looked at all those other boys.'

'I understand if you did. They are more beautiful than me.'

'Don't you dare say that ever again. You're the most beautiful person I have ever seen.'

'I will throw my sheep away for you.'

'No, don't you dare.' He grabbed my sheep and held it tight. 'Don't even think about it, okay?' He wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead.

'But I love you more than my sheep.'

'Georgie, you don't have to throw away your stuffed animals when you're in a relationship.'

'But I don't want you to think I don't love you.'

'Why would I think that, sweetie? Because you cuddle with your stuffed animal? We hug and kiss a lot too.'

'I'm so scared you think I'm childish.'

'You're absolutely adorable.'

'I don't like myself.'

I saw Clay getting extremely sad after I said that. 'Georgie- I-.' Tears filled his eyes. 'I love you so much, don't say that about yourself. You're the most amazing person I have ever seen. I'm so happy to call you my boyfriend, never say that again. That hurts me a little, Georgie.'

'Sorry.'

'Don't say sorry, let me hug you.'

We hugged each other tightly and I looked at him after. Without saying anything I leaned in and kissed him. He smiled softly through the kiss and he cupped my face. I could hear his teammates in the background but we kept kissing. After we both ran out of breath we stopped kissing. Clay smiled shyly and kissed my cheek.

'George, I'm proud of you, but never say anything like that again.'

I saw one of Clays teammates walking towards us, smiling.

'I don't know whether you wanted us to see you two kiss, but I couldn't resist taking a picture.'

'What the heck,' Clay giggled. 'That wasn't necessary.'

'It was too cute. So if you want the picture, what's your number.'

Clay giggled a little awkwardly. 'Uh- I mean.' He gave the guy his number and he directly sent the picture.

'You're welcome.'

'Oh my goodness,' Clay mumbled when he walked off. 'Sorry, I-.'

I smiled. 'It's fine.'

Clay kept looking at the picture. 'You're so cute.' I saw him put the picture as his lock screen and he grabbed my hands. 'Come, let's go home. I have a surprise for you, okay?'

I got scared, I hated surprises.

'Oh, no don't cry. I'm not taking you anywhere, nothing is changing. It's only an offer, okay?'

I smiled and nodded. Clay gave me my sheep back and I hugged it tight. I loved Clay so much. We walked home hand in hand and we went to Clays house. He quickly showered and changed clothes again before coming back. When he came back he sat down.

'I discussed this with your parents and they agreed with me.'

'What?'

'Since you like ice skating so much, sweetie. I have an offer for you. And something else actually. Because I love you so much and I want you to enjoy your life I went to an ice skating club. I asked them whether you could go and train there. I know, socially you can't, but that's why I asked them another thing. You know, Georgie. I can't skate at all, but I asked them if I could stay with you every time you train. Help you build some friendships and make you feel safe when you need me too. I also bought you an abonnement for the ice rink here, so you can go there whenever you want.'

He grabbed something from under his bed and showed it to me. It was wrapped in some paper. I opened it and looked at skates. I was so happy that I immediately started crying. 'Really?'

'Really.'

'And you will go with me to training?'

'Every single time.'

'Why did you do this for me?'

'Because I love you so much.'

I started kissing him, without saying it beforehand and he pushed me softly down on the bed. We kept kissing, Clay almost on top of me. Clays hand went slowly up under my shirt and he looked at me.

'Is this okay?'

I nodded heavily and kissed him again.

783 words

Can I pull it off? I MIGHT POST TWO OR THREE MORE UPDATES TODAY!!! YEHEESSS

WHAT THE HELL I JUST REALISED THIS BOOK HAS ALMOST 6,5 THOUSAND IN 5 DAYS WTH?