15

Clay POV

Days continued like this and before we knew it was Saturday. I was heading towards Georges house at 9 am. We wanted to hang out the whole day and I decided to go ice skating with him. There was ice rink close to here. I had told him a few days ago so he could already prepare. I rang the bell at his place and his mum opened the door. She let me go in and saw George sitting on the couch with his stuffed animal. I smiled, he dropped his sheep and ran towards me.

'I'm so excited to go and skate.'

'I'm too, but I'm really bad, Georgie.'

'I will help you.'

We hugged for a while and George sat back on the couch. I gave him his sheep again and he rested his head on my shoulder.

'I'm so excited,' he whispered. 'I can't wait.'

'We are going now,' his mum said.

His mum decided to bring us to the ice rink and it took ten minutes in the car. We got some skates and George got very excited. He was jumping up and down and hugged me multiple times.

'I'm so happy,' he whispered, smiling brightly. He was very stressed about the people around him, but he managed to stay calm with me.

He put on his skates and he went on the rink. He started skating and I was surprised by how good he still was after years. He skated like he was just walking on the ground. He skated back to me and grabbed my hands.

'Come, skate with me.'

His mum sat down in the cafeteria drinking a cup of coffee and I walked towards George. He grabbed my hands and I stood on the ice. I immediately fell down and George giggled. He helped me up again and we started skating. He held me tight the whole time. George showed his skills and he showed me a jump. I was very impressed and smiled at him. He was completely in his element. He skated over to me again and grabbed my middle.

'Come, you can do it.'

I skated with him and felt my stomach completely explode because of the way he held me. We skated for minutes long and before we knew we were an hour in. George could only giggle of happiness and he smiled the whole time. I couldn't stop smiling too, since he was so incredibly cute and adorable. I was in love with him. I knew it for sure now, I was completely in love. He was the most adorable human being I had ever seen. I would probably get beaten up by all my teammates if they ever figured out I was in love with a boy, but I didn't even care anymore. I was in love and I couldn't help it.

I stared at George for minutes straight and quickly turned around to see whether his mum saw me stare or not. She was on her laptop and didn't look at us luckily. George noticed me stare and smiled.

'You're staring,' he whispered. He was scared to talk louder because people could otherwise maybe hear him.

'I'm sorry, you're just so beautiful.'

'You are beautiful.' He skated closer and hugged me. 'You're the most beautiful person I have ever met.'

'I find you the most beautiful.'

'Even more beautiful than girls?'

'Oh definitely.'

He blushed and hid his face. 'Really?'

I hugged him tight against me. 'Really.'

'Do you think I can do it still? I lost a lot of my skills.'

'Aww, you're doing so good. Way better than me.'

'Do you mean that?'

'You definitely are very good.'

He hugged me tight and I had the urge to kiss him again. I wished to kiss him so badly, but I would only scare him. Even if he was gay, it definitely didn't mean he had a crush on me too. Although I secretly hoped for that so badly. I wished to hold him as my boyfriend, I wished to kiss him. I knew he would probably startled really badly when I would suddenly kiss him, so I would have to tell him first. I sighed and started skating again. Maybe someday.

710 words