21

Clay POV

George had been crying a little when we got home again. His mum had directly washed his sheep and she was trying to make it dry before George needed to go to bed. She knew he would cry a lot without his sheep. We laid down in his bed, cuddling. He stopped crying and he was completely exhausted.

'Clay?' his soft voice whispered.

'Yes, Georgie.'

'Do you actually love me?'

'I love you very much.'

'Do you want me to throw my sheep away?'

'Why would I want that?'

'Because it's childish.'

'So?'

'Maybe you want me to only cuddle with you and not a stuffed animal. I love my sheep, but I love you more, so I can throw him away if you want.'

'Sweetie, I don't want you to throw him away, you're not even allowed to throw him away because that will get you upset. If you want to sleep with your sheep, then you sleep with him.'

He smiled shyly and I saw the tears in his eyes getting a little less. 'You really want me to keep him?'

'Yes. You can keep ever single stuffed animal in your bed.'

'Really? Even when I turn eighteen?'

'Even when you turn thirty, you can keep them as long as you want to.'

'I like them, but I like you more.'

'You're so sweet, I love you.'

He blushed and smiled. 'I love you too. Can we maybe kiss?'

I smiled and nodded. 'Of course, do you want to start, sweetie? At least try?'

He nodded softly and got a little red. He slowly grabbed my shoulders and moved closer.

'Do you want to help?' he whispered.

'Of course.'

He slowly pressed his lips on mine and I immediately kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him against my body. The kiss lasted just twenty seconds, but we were both satisfied. George smiled a little proudly and shy at the same time.

'I'm so proud of you.'

'That was so scary,' he whispered.

'But you did more than amazing.'

We cuddled again and after hours George's mum came in with his sheep.

'It might be a little moist still, but I guess you don't mind.'

George reached out to grab it and smiled. He hugged it against his body. 'He is clean.'

I blushed about how cute he was and kissed his cheek. 'He is clean again. Do I still get my cuddles?'

He let go of his sheep and hugged me. We laid down in bed and his mum left us alone. Before I knew George fell asleep. I grabbed his sheep and put it in his arms. He grabbed it tightly and he started smiling in his sleep. It was so adorable, I decided to kiss his cheek softly and I fell asleep soon after him.

We woke up around the same time the next morning. George smiled when he saw me and he moved a little closer. I saw him taking a deep breath and he smiled again. He then kissed my cheek and blushed.

'Aww, you didn't even say you were going to.'

'Sorry.'

'No, I like it.'

He hid his face between my arm and chest and I heard him giggle softly.

'I'm so proud of you, you did it. Was it scary?'

He nodded. 'A little.'

'But you did it.'

He smiled shyly and hugged me. He stood up and walked towards the shower. 'Shower,' he mumbled.

I nodded. 'I'll be waiting here for you. Can I shower after you?'

He nodded and walked away. After ten minutes he came back in a towel, grabbing his clothes. I couldn't resist myself from standing up and touching his chest softly. He seemed to startle a little but then smiled.

'Am I good enough?'

'You're so beautiful.'

'I want to kiss you now.'

'Try it.'

He smiled and leaned in. I could see how nervous he was so I hugged him tightly and started kissing him. He hugged me and we kissed for maybe even a minute. Our kisses were very tender and sweet, I didn't dare going too far for George, I didn't want to lose him.

'I love you,' Georges soft voice muttered.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. 'I love you too, sweetie.'

718 words