23

TW's:
-Mentions slight abuse

George POV

Clay quickly turned the music down and ran towards me.

'I'm so sorry, are you crying because of the music?'

I got very upset with loud noises as music, screaming and such.

I nodded and pointed at his face. 'Blood.'

He grabbed my sheep from the ground and gave it to me. He smiled softly and hugged me. 'I'm sorry for the music, I was a little sad.'

'Why?'

'They weren't very nice to me.'

'What did they do?'

'They made me fall and swore at me.'

'Why?'

'Because I like boys, they don't want to train with someone who likes boys.'

I felt tears streaming down my face and Clay made me sit down on his bed. 'Don't cry, Georgie. It's okay, I'm fine.'

I shook my head. 'You cried.'

'I did, but it's better now.'

I hugged him softly and looked in his eyes after.

'You're looking at me,' Clay whispered.

I smiled softly. 'Do you want to kiss?'

'More than anything.'

I sighed deeply and leaned in. It was me starting the kiss and Clay smiled through it. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down slowly so I was almost laying down on top of him. I broke the kiss after a minute, but immediately started kissing him again. He couldn't stop smiling and when we actually broke apart, he blushed brightly.

'That was amazing,' Clay muttered.

I nodded and grabbed my sheep again, which was almost falling down.

'Did I do good?'

'You did amazing. More than amazing, you made me a little flustered, Georgie.'

I smiled and hugged with my sheep. 'Being your boyfriend is nice.'

'Do you like it?'

I nodded. 'Very much.'

I laid down next to him and we hugged the whole time. I dared pressing a kiss on his cheek and hid my face in embarrassment.

'Don't be embarrassed, I love it when you suddenly kiss me. I love you so much.'

'I love you too. I'm a little in love.'

'Aww, are you?'

I nodded and rested my head on his chest. I wrapped my arm around his middle and my belly rested against his side. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my hair.

'You're so adorable. I never expected to like boys, but I'm so happy with you.'

'I think I just wasn't really busy with girls and boys. Probably because of my autism, but I think I fell in love with you. How do you know you're in love?'

'You can't stop thinking about them, you have butterflies a lot, you always want to be with them.'

'I think I'm in love then.'

Clay blushed and kissed my hair again. 'I'm in love too.'

We laid like this for minutes long and Clay had cleaned his nose with a napkin. He looked at me and grabbed his phone.

'Do you want to watch some videos?'

My head lifted up immediately and I nodded happily. We watched some videos for twenty minutes when Clays dad came home. He knocked on our door and smiled at the sight of us cuddling.

'How was training, Clay?'

'Pretty awful.'

'They hurt him,' I said with tears in my eyes.

'Don't cry, Georgie. It's fine, okay?'

'What did they do, Clay?'

'They made me trip and I hurt my head a little. They swore a lot at me and I left.'

'Nobody is allowed to hurt Clay,' I cried.

'Aww, sweetie. I'm okay, believe me.'

'But football is your dream.'

'There are more football clubs here. I can easily switch.'

'But what if they hurt you too.'

'They don't have to know I like boys and maybe they accept me if they knew.'

'Clay, do you have any serious injuries?'

'My nose and head hurt a little but nothing too bad or serious.'

He nodded and walked away after. Clay hugged me even tighter and smiled at me. 'Don't cry, sweetie.'

'But they hurt you.'

'It's nothing too bad.'

'I'm so upset,' I whispered and I saw my own tears falling down on Clays shirt.

'Sweetie, look at me.'

I lifted my head up and looked him for a few seconds in his eyes.

'I'm fine, okay? I'm not hurt anymore, I'm not sad anymore. I'm just looking for another club. Everything will be fine, yeah?'

I nodded slowly and smiled. 'If you say so.'

'I do, I know everything will be fine. I love you, don't cry.'

I smiled and hugged him again. I loved him.

749 words