9

George POV

'Can you tell me stories about America?'

'Of course. What do you want to know?'

'Do you have friends there?'

'Yeah, I have one friend. I know him since we are born. We were in school together. His name is Sapnap.'

'Is he kind?'

'He is. Do you want to meet him?'

I shrugged. 'Scary.'

'I'm with you.'

'I only talk to you.'

'That's totally fine.'

'Shall I call him?'

I nodded and looked at him shortly. 'Can you hug me?'

'Of course, Georgie.'

He hugged me against his body and started FaceTiming his friend, Sapnap.

'Hey, Dreamie boy. What's up. Oh, is that George? Are you a couple?'

'No, we aren't. He asked about you, but he doesn't want to talk.'

'Hey, George! I'm Sapnap. I'm Clays friend from America.'

I smiled and hid my face in Clays coat. Clay giggled and rubbed my back.

'He hides when he is a little scared, right Georgie?'

I nodded and wrapped my arms around Clays middle.

'What do you like to do, George?'

'Ice skating.'

'Do you? What do you like about it?'

'It's relaxing,' I mumbled, still hiding my face.

'How did you meet Clay?'

'Bakery.'

'Do you like hugs?'

'Only with Clay and my parents.'

'Do you like being with Clay?'

'He is beautiful and sweet.'

'Aww, Georgie,' Clay said. I looked at him and saw his cheeks getting a little red. 'You're beautiful too.'

'His girlfriend was mean to him and I don't understand why. He is sweet.'

Sapnap giggled. 'That's so cute.'

Clay looked at me and rubbed my hair. 'He is adorable.'

I blushed and smiled. 'Clay is my best friend.'

'Aww, I bet he is.'

I nodded heavily and hid my face again. 'He really is.'

Clay POV

George and I called for a while with Sapnap, but I noticed him getting exhausted. I hung up after a while and George and I walked back to his home. It was getting a little later, but George wanted to go upstairs.

'Can I cuddle with you? I'm tired,' he whispered.

We cuddled for minutes long and I noticed he started falling asleep again. I let him sleep and texted my dad I would be later for dinner. I was constantly looking at George and I felt butterflies swirling around in my stomach. I just knew him a day, but he was just so adorable.

Late in the evening I left. I didn't have dinner yet because George slept for two hours. I walked back home and opened the door to my house. My dad sat on the couch.

'Hey, Clay. Where have you been? You look happy.'

'I met someone today. He is so adorable.'

'Who did you meet?'

'George, he has autism and he is a little younger in his head and it's absolutely adorable. I hung out with him the whole day and I enjoyed it so much. We played football and he is in my class. He likes ice skating and drawing a lot, he is very emotional and it's so cute.'

My dad grinned. 'Hello, Clay. Do you like George a little?'

I blushed and shook my head. 'Not at all. I mean, just as friends.'

'Are you sure?'

I nodded, but I couldn't stop talking about him. 'He really likes hugs. We called with Sap, but he only talks to me and his parents.'

'He sounds very sweet.'

'He really is. We became such good friends.'

'Is Clay in love?'

'I just know him.'

'Love at first sight.'

'I think I might go to bed now,' I quickly said and I walked away to escape the conversation.

I laid down on my bed and constantly thought about George. He was so cute. I checked my phone and went to my saved photos in Snapchat. I clicked on the photo with George sleeping in my arms and made a screenshot. I looked at the photo for minutes long. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I missed his hugs. I would see him tomorrow, but I missed him already.

I heard my door opening and quickly hid my phone. My dad saw me hiding it and grinned.

'Secretly texting him?'

'No.'

He grinned and grabbed my phone which revealed the picture of us. My dad smirked and I turned completely red.

'Stop laughing.'

723 words