3

You finally sought out Tommy after a week of dwelling on Dream's words. Everyone had reasons to hide things. Nobody knew where you'd come from, nobody asked, Nobody felt the need to and you didn't feel the need to share, why should they need to do the same thing?

You decided to at least speak to him. It had been driving you mad. Had this all sparked from some silly violence? Was Tommy really that immature? Was the Vice President really so hot headed and easy to anger into war? 

You met him outside the camarvan, waiting for him to step outside as the sun dipped below the L'manberg walls.

"Tommy!" You called out to him, giving him a small wave.

He said your name, voice loud and cheery as always. "My friend! How are you?"

"I'm alright." You quirked his hat to the side on his head with a smile, laughing softly at the annoyed look on his face. You pause for a moment to collect your nerves. "Can I speak to you about something serious?"

"Of course." His tone changed immediately, his posture straightening as he fixed his hat. He could tell something was off immediately and he swallowed hard, his adam's apple bobbing as he internally prepared for whatever this was. 

"Is my house Alright? I'd like it to be private."

"Yeah, lead the way."

You nodded curtly. Your house had been finished recently, a small two story building, the walls were stone brick and cobble. It resembled a village church in a way, the pillar-esqe second floor did anyway. The roof was spruce wood and it was surrounded by shrubs and rose bushes that you had planted with Niki and Fundy's help. You opened the door and allowed Tommy inside, leading him to the small kitchen table. You poured two glasses of water and sat, setting one in front of him.

He thanked you softly, taking the cup and holding it in nervous hands, tapping his fingers against the glass. "What is it you wanted to speak to me about?" He asked.

"I spoke to Dream recently." You began, swallowing hard and glancing out the window, a bird caught your eyes, settled on one of the trees. It was a red breasted robin, nesting in the tree in the center of of the nation. "He told me of the very first war."

Tommy shifted uncomfortably, tugging at the collar of his turncoat. "What did he say about it?"

"He told me you killed some of his citizens for fun."

"That's a bloody lie!" He exclaimed incredulously. "I may have done some scummy things but I never murdered anyone for no reason!" He looked offended, thoroughly pissed off his name had been squandered like that.

"What happened then?" You asked quietly. You still had a bad feeling about Dream, about his demeanor and the way he spoke, so sure and so boisterous like he knew nobody would ever go against him. You wondered what he would do to someone who did speak out against him.

"Alyssa and Ponk burned down Sapnap's house. Why? I don't know. I didn't ask. I helped him get revenge and killed Dream and Punz in the process. None of the deaths were legitimate, nobody lost lives. We killed them multiple times. I admit we went overboard but at the time it seemed right. He then, went into my home and stole my discs. My prized possessions and threatened to burn them if I continued. He demanded an apology. I gave him one and never got my discs."

"He said-"

"Tubbo can back me up here." He assured. "We fought for my discs back and he wanted my netherite chestplate in return, which was absurd in my opinion. We fought for days, back and forth. I died so many times but we worked out an agreement. You can even ask Sapnap, unless Dream's threatened him to say different."