5

You didn't sleep that night. Instead you stayed out in the forest fighting mobs and taking out your frustrations on them. It was exhilarating, taking out your anger with ease like you always had.

You didn't return to L'manberg until the next morning so you could shower and prepare for the results of yesterday's events. You'd had time to dwell on them. Schlatt was like you, a sheep- well ram hybrid, yet, he terrified you. His eyes were dark, menacing and full of anger. His smile sinister. He felt villainous, his aura was unnerving and you already hated him.

You returned around midmorning, taking your armor off as you stepped inside your house. You showered and dressed, washing your armor and weapons off. You put your capelet on and picked your bow up off the ground and sliding it onto your back with your quiver of arrows.

You spent the day pacing L'manberg, your stomach in knots until evening Tommy, Wilbur, Niki, and Fundy were busy with the election as was Tubbo and that left you to your own devices considering L'manberg was rather empty. When the sun slowly began to set you made your way to the stage and sat in your seat next to Tubbo and H-bomb, who'd you hadn't met yet. He was a kind looking man, warm eyes and a laugh that brought a smile to your face and lightened the dark, solemn mood you were in for the time being. The candidates had mics lined up, each one stood side by side. Wilbur held an envelope that held the results. Nobody knew except Wilbur, who had counted the votes.

You felt sick to your stomach, even though you hadn't eaten since yesterday, after the rally the thought of food made you feel queasy and even still you felt like you'd vomit at the sight of any type of meal.

H-bomb chatted cheerily. You would've enjoyed his company if you weren't in such distress. Your mind was a jumbled mess and there was a gnawing ache in your stomach, You'd never been this anxious about something, not since you were young and trying to learn how to survive. This determined the future of this country, this determined your future as well as everyone else's here. Dream and his men were sat in their seats behind you, chatting quietly among themselves. They were armorless, but they had weapons just like you did, dream had an axe and a crossbow, a shield as well. He was terrifying, even unarmored. He seemed entertained watching as your lives threatened to crumble around you.

Schlatt was stood in the middle, tall and menacing. He'd forgone the baseball cap, his hair neatly coiffed as he scanned the crowd. His eyes landed on you, his smile smug. You met his gaze, glaring at him. He chuckled quietly. "Cute." He muttered under his breath, barely picked up by the mic.

Wilbur took a deep breath from his place at the mic, opening his eyes and giving the crowd a smile. "My fellow L'manbergians, as well as others. I thank you for coming today to watch a historic moment! The passing over of the presidency for the first election of L'manberg." He squeezed the envelope, looking down at it nervously. "I have with me the election results of the four parties. SWAG 2020, POG2020, COCONUT 2020 and, SCHLATT 2020." He gestured to each candidate as their party was called, each one giving a smile and a wave. "In my hands I have the winners and the percentages. The turnout of this election was phenomenal." He smiled, chuckling quietly. "Though, I will say there was some voter fraud."

The crowd, as well as you gasped, whispers falling over the once silent crowd as they questioned who it could possibly have been.

"I have done my best to avoid this fraud, but, I carefully counted each vote and removed every one with the same handwriting."

The candidates erupted in shouts at one another, threats and curses spat venomously as Wilbur tried to continue. "Gentlemen and women please!" Wilbur shouted. The mic squeaked loudly, immediately silencing the entirety of the crowd and the candidates. "The party that had voter fraud was Coconut 2020." He stated.