Battle royal.

Krys was amazed by Higan and Shamrock's strength as they practiced fighting to teach her how to defend herself.She couldn't decide which one was more intimidating. They seemed about evenly matched as they spared with each other showing her different defense and attack moves. Though according to the others Higan was the strongest of them all. "Alright now we need to see your form." Shamrock stated.  "My,my form?" She asked him as he nodded. "I think its best if she fights with someone more like Belkia or Sakuya for her first time. I doubt those fans of hers can defend her from this old man's flames." Higan remarked lighting a cigarette to smoke.
    Shamrock looked over at Belkia and Sakuya who had been on the sidelines watching the fight. "Don't look at me.I want nothing to do with this."Sakuya mumbled looking at the one eyed subclass. Belkia jumped up excitedly and pulled his swords from his hat. "I will gladly fight her! But I won't skewer her cause that would make Tsubakyun sad." He said cheerfully approaching Krys.Krys looked at the pink haired subclass nervously. "I I am not use to fighting,so don't be too disappointed if I suck at this."She apologized worried her lack of skill would upset him and her new servamp Ash,

Belkia just smiled and held his swords ready to attack. "One Two Three!!"He yelled happily,as he reached three he ran at her and aimed for her arm with the flat end of his blade so it would not slice her.Krys managed to dodge the attack rather quickly then block his next attack by catching the swords blade with one of her fans. His next attack aimed for her stomach she blocked as well,but nearly fell to the ground from the force. Tsubaki/Ash watched curiously wondering how long she would last against Belkia.Krys kept managing to dodge and block his attacks,but was not making any attacks of her own.  "Kids pretty light on her feet for her size."Higan remarked pointing out how fast she was despite being slightly over weight. Shamrock glared at the red head for making such a comment about her weight.
   "Not bad but try and do some attacking.Not just blocking."Ash stated watching her.  "I am only use to defending myself not attacking!"She replied,then eyes widened realizing what she said aloud. Ash and his subclass all stopped for a moment and looked at her,wondering what she meant by that.Krys looked like a deer caught in headlights,then shook her head and continued fighting with Belkia. After some time she managed to knock one of Belkia's swords from his hand using the blades of her fan. As the pink subclass was shocked by this action she took advantage and knocked the other sword from his hand then kicked his leg out knocking him to the ground.

"I.I did it..."She gasped surprised she won the fight.  "Beginners luck."Sakuya sighed.  "Pretty impressive Krystine."Shamrock said to her as he helped Belkia back to his feet. "Not bad kid.But in a real fight you may have to do more than just knock the enemy down. You may end up in a fight to the death."Higan remarked finishing his cigarette. "It was almost interesting.But next time do more offense less defense."Ash told her taking fox form and jumping up on her shoulder. "If you spend all your time defending and not attacking back you will tire quickly and eventually let your guard down and get hurt or worse."He explained.