Death of Melancholy's eve.

Krys laid in bed, looking like a ghost. Her skin an unhealthy pale, and covered with sweat. Ash sighed laying by her feet in fox form. He knew what was happening, and couldn't believe it. He finally chose to have an eve, and it wouldn't even last a year. It was clear, the young human was dying from some illness. He wondered if he should wake  her so she would eat something, or at least drink something. But was unsure. Worse still, even his subclass now knew she was slowly becoming deathly ill. And, his one eyed subclass Shamrock was heart broken.

Shamrock had built up the courage to tell his servamp he had feelings for Krys. And was hoping to ask her on a date, but before he got a chance. She fell ill. He looked at her wondering what was wrong with her. It didn't seem to be the flu, or anything like that. Yet, she was getting weaker each day. If she died, it would destroy Shamrock. He knew that. He too would miss her. He had never really found humans interesting. But this one was. Her stories, her cooking, and the way she had managed to make Shamrock genuinely smile.

Staring at her Ash had an idea. He didn't know how the others would react, But, he had to at least try some way to save his new eve. Even if, that meant her no longer being human. 

The next morning none of the subclass had seen or heard from their servamp or his eve. Shamrock was worried something happened to Krys. And perhaps Ash was in a form of mourning, hence his absence. As Belkia ate some cereal he noticed the melancholic servamp walk in. "Tsubakyun!" He said cheerfully, but stopped noticing Tsubaki was no longer wearing his contract item. "Oh no..." Belkia said softly realizing what that meant. Shamrock saw this as well and his eye widened in shock. "Waka, where...is Krys?" He asked softly, scared of the answer.

"She died last night. Unsure what exactly caused it. She just suddenly stopped breathing." Tsubaki said. Shamrock looked down, feeling heartbroken. "But...on the upside...we have a new member of the family.:" Tsubaki added. "Ah?" Belkia and Shamrock questioned. They then noticed Krys walk into the room. She was now a subclass like them. Shamrock felt relieved she was still alive, but unsure how to feel about her new condition. Before he could say anything Belkia exclaimed. "Wait! Why is only her left eye red???" The pink haired subclass rushed at Krys examining her eyes. The right one still its usual, while the left one a vampiric red.

Shamrock also noticed this, but he began to understand why. "So, the scar..." He said softly. "Yeah. My right eye is a glass eye." Krys said feeling embarrassed this was how they learned about her injury. Shamrock smiled slightly and walked closer. "Well, I officially welcome you to the family." He said with a smile and slight bow. Krys smiled softly, for once, she truly felt she had finally found her home.