Shamrock, loves someone?

"Wow, Krys chan was able to help save Tsubakyun from Envy and his eve!?" Belkia shouted in excitement as Ash explained what happened after Belkia left to get help. "The girl is stronger than I originally thought." Higan claimed, smoking calmly. Shamrock stood nearby listening as well. He was relieved Tsubaki had escaped. But, oddly he felt even more relieved that Krys was okay. He couldn't explain it, but somehow she was now important to him. Her presence made the one eyed subclass feel happier than normal. And when she would smile, it reminded him of an old painting in Germany of a Valkyrie, a type of viking angel.
    Krys looked a little uncomfortable with all the attention she was getting. Once the subclass calmed down and went back to their own business she sat down with some coffee. Sakuya was sitting on the window ledge looking out at the city. He was doing his best to avoid the new eve of melancholy. He didn't want to become close to her in any way, since he knew she would get killed soon enough. Either by the enemy, or by Tsubaki once he gets bored with her. So it was pointless to grow attached to something that wasn't going to last long. but,there was one thing that worried him.
   The green haired subclass had noticed the way Shamrock had been looking at Krys. He knew what that look meant. The one eyed subclass was falling in love. And though he didn't actually like any of the other subclass, he pitied Shamrock falling for a woman who would probably be dead by the end of the month. He glanced over at Shamrock who was busy playing a game with Tsubaki, while Krys watched. The young woman didn't appear to know how to play the game, so she merely watched.
   "Ne Krys. May I ask, why did you come to Japan? You are American right?" Ash asked his eve. Krys remained quiet for a few moments,then answered.  "It's the one place no one would think to look for me." She responded. The servamp and Shamrock looked at her curiously. Krys looked down sighing. "It doesn't matter anymore. I had a bad past, which led to me coming here to escape it." She then stated calmly. Shamrock frowned, understanding how hard it is to live in a foreign country, and to have a past you wish to escape.

"I see. I am sorry if I upset you with my question. " Ash said, sensing her emotions were mixed. "It's fine. It is natural to be curious." She said softly. "So, do you enjoy Japan?" Shamrock asked her.  "It's very nice. Big and crowded at times, but lovely. The food here is good too." Krys responded. Shamrock nodded. "True, some of the food here is good. Though I miss a true German breakfast." He said, feeling slightly homesick. Hearing this Krys smiled slightly. "I haven't cooked in a while, but I know  how to make a good full style German breakfast. I use to make it during high school on the weekends." She said. "Really..." Shamrock asked. Ash smiled, having an idea why his subclass had been staring at his eve lately. "I have an idea. Krys can cook a German breakfast tomorrow. That way we get something good to eat, and Sham gets a taste of home." Ash said smirking.
     Shamrock's eye widened,and his cheeks turned slightly pink. "She doesn't have to if she don't want to. I don't want to make her feel like she has to do anything for me..." Shamrock stated. "It's fine. I actually been hungry for a real breakfast lately. I will gladly make us something tomorrow. " She told the subclass with a soft smile. Ash smiled at the idea Shamrock liked someone. Shamrock was the most business oriented, prim and proper gentleman the servamp had ever met. So the idea someone out there could change his mind from work to love, was amusing.