The Tinder Box part 2

Krys sipped her coffee calmly looking at the two subclass and the servamp. Belkia and Ash seemed on the edge of their seats waiting to see what happens next.Shamrock on other hand looked calm,and hard to tell if he was enjoying the story or not. "So once he got out of the cave and met up with the witch she demanded in a harsh tone that he hands over the tinder box right now.Not being a fool the soldier realized this box must be very important,or even magical if a witch was willing to give him all that gold in exchange for it.And not wanting to risk a possible threat to fall into the hands of a wicked witch he demanded in a calm voice "Not until you tell me why you need it so badly." The witch scowled and said she'd rather die than tell him.He asked her one more time and again she refused.So the soldier drew his sword and slayed the witch where she stood.The soldier now not only had all the gold he could carry,but a mysterious tinder box in his possession."
   The eve of melancholy paused after finishing this part of the story. "Yes! Kill the old ugly witch!"Belkia cheered. Ash chuckled at his subclass' enthusiasm while Shamrock calmly rolled his eye. "The soldier then continued his journey to the nearest town.There he was treated like royalty with all the gold he had.He bought the best clothes foods and hotel rooms to stay in.But despite now being rich, he did not forget what it was like to be poor and would often give money to anyone who needed it even if they didn't ask.He was truly a kind man.Unfortunately for him his kindness would eventually lead him to be broke once more.You see handing out gold to anyone you meet will eventually leave you without any for yourself.And he learned that the hard way.Soon he had not a single coin  to his name. and had to stay in the cold unlit attic of the hotel he use to stay in.They let him stay there for free if he would help with chores around the hotel."

"Poor guy.Was too generous."Ash mumbled.Krys nodded in agreement. "Soon one night he was very cold and decided to light a fire using the tinder box he had gotten from the cave.As he struck it once with a match...to his wonder the dog from the copper chamber of the cave appeared before him and asked "What do you need of me master?" Realizing the box controlled the dogs he was able to use it to regain his riches and become a noble man once more.Whenever he needed copper coins all he had to do is strike the box once for the copper dog.Twice for vthew silver dog and three times for the gold dog.It seems all was well for him now.He had all he could possibly want.Yet,he was still wanting more.Not riches or fame this time.No he wanted company.He was lonely and wished to find someone to love." Krys continued the story sipping her coffee.