The sloth duo meets the melancholy duo.

Kuro sat lazily on Mahiru's shoulder as his eve walked home from visiting Misono. It had been a while since any news of Tsubaki or his subclass. The other servamps and eves had finally decided it was a good thing. For a while they had feared the servamp of melancholy was merely laying low plotting something. But now, they were sure maybe he finally was tired with his little war. And had given up. "I wonder how Sakuya is..." Mahiru said softly, still thinking of his friend often. As he walked he saw a familiar face. It was Shamrock, the one eyed subclass of Tsubaki.

"So troublesome I could die." Kuro muttered wondering what the subclass was scheming this time. Though oddly, Shamrock didn't seem to notice Mahiru and the lazy cat. He was busy looking into a window of a store. Inside the store was Tsubaki and his eve Krys. Tsubaki was helping his new eve pick out an outfit more befitting of a member of the melancholy clan. "Maybe he isn't here to cause trouble." Mahiru said to Kuro. Kuro looked at him as if to say they should just go before the subclass sees them.

"Sham come on in with us! We need to help her pick something." Ash peeked his head out the store door, trying to convince his shy subclass to come inside. "It's a woman's clothing store..." Shamrock said, not wanting to go inside encase there was any clothing items a man shouldn't see. "Double the trouble. Can't deal." Kuro muttered knowing with the sun out he wouldn't be able to do much if Tsubaki decided to attack his eve. Ash laughed maniacally at his subclass' obvious shy behavior. "Not interesting..." He then added once he stopped laughing. 

"Maybe we should just stick with my usual clothes. I don't think they have anything here that will fit me." Krys said exiting the store, trying to convince the servamp to leave. Though it wasn't that none of the clothes would fit her slightly curvier body, but she was too nervous to wear anything that may be revealing. And the servamp kept choosing clothes that showed too much leg, or cleavage. Mahiru's eyes widened. "That must be his eve we heard about." He said looking at the woman. 

Kuro looked at her too, wondering what this woman did to convince the unpredictable servamp of melancholy to make a contract. Krys stopped noticing Mahiru and Kuro. Though not knowing who they were, was worried why someone was starring at her so oddly. Ash sighed in defeat leaving the store and saw Kuro. "Niisan sloth?" He said in an 'oh so innocent' voice. "Tsubaki..." Kuro sighed wishing he and Mahiru were still at home. 

Ash smirked and approached Mahiru and Kuro. Krys realizing her servamp knew these two followed, to make sure nothing happened. Despite joining the melancholy team, she preferred peace instead of fighting. "So, how did you brainwash this girl into joining you?" Kuro asked the younger servamp. Ash smirked. "Er, maybe we should go back. The others may get worried if we don't arrive in time for dinner." Krys said, hoping to avoid conflict. Suddenly to both the sloth duo, and the melancholy duo's surprise, Shamrock stepped between them. 

"Waka, if I may suggest. We should do as Krys said. Sloth may be stuck in cat form right now, but his eve is still capable of fighting. And it is best Krys doesn't fight him right now." The one eyed subclass said. Krys looked at him wide eyed. "Shamrock..." She said softly, relieved he stepped between them before a fight happened. Though, it wasn't that Shamrock didn't think Krys was unable to fight against Mahiru. It was the fact he knew Krys didn't want to fight.

 "Fine, besides. Fighting with niisan is boring." Ash said turning to leave. He too knew Krys didn't want to fight. But he also knew something else. Lately his eve had been looking paler than usual, and rather tired looking. He assumed she was sick, but pretending to be fine to not look weak among the rest of the melancholy group. And a sick eve is as good as a dead eve in a fight. "Perhaps we will play later niisan~" He added with a smirk leaving with his eve and subclass.