67

*You broke up*

When you and Bob broke up he was devastated. He didn't beg you to stay because he knew it was his entire fault (he was the one who cheated), but he was completely heartbroken and he knew that "sorry" was never enough. He hated seeing the sadness in your eyes when you packed your things and went away.

After you two broke up, Bob stayed inside his apartment for days without answering any call from his friends. He barely slept when his regret kept him awake, wishing he would never do what he has done.

Sometimes he would pass by your house trying to see you at the window of your new apartment. You had all the motives to not want to see him, but Bob just needed to tell you how sorry he was one more time and if you couldn't let your heart forgive him, then Bob would let you alone.

And one afternoon, he saw you. He was sitting on the steps on the front of your apartment when you were leaving the building. You were surprised to see him there. Bob was somehow looking different. He looked sad and down, dressing in a warm winter coat while standing at the bottom of the stairs in the middle of the winter.

"Bob...", you said. "What are you doing here?"

He was looking at you with a sad look on his face.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N)...", he spoke. "I'm so fucking sorry baby...".