69

*You are dating a Beatle*

You and your boyfriend George really liked to have friends coming over to your house for the weekend. His friends were your friends, so you saw no problem with having visitors almost every weekend. Sometimes George ends up playing guitar in the backyard with his friends and getting ideas for new songs. Friends like Paul McCartney and John Lennon were always invited to spend some days at your house. George was also a good friend of Bob Dylan, so the mysterious singer used to visit you sometimes. But Bob was different than Paul and John. On some days Bob almost doesn't speak to you, or he acts uncomfortable around you and you never understood why.

"Bob.", you called him. He was standing outside in the garden and stopped on his track before looking at you. "Can we talk?", you asked and he slightly nodded.

"Sure.", he said coming closer to you. "What's wrong, (Y/N)?", he asked.

"I don't want to sound rude, but do you hate me or something like that?", you asked, going straight to the question. "I don't know why, but I feel like you ignore me. I mean, I have never done anything against you, so I just wanted to know why you act like that. If I did something wrong you can tell me and..."

"You did nothing wrong.", Bob interrupted you. "It's just that... I mean...", he ran his hands through his curly hair. "It's hard to explain."

You raised your eyebrow at his words.

"Hard to explain? Why?", you asked. "Was it something I did?"

Bob shook his head.

"No.", he simply said and looked at you, standing in front of him with confusion in your eyes. He took a deep breath before speaking again. "I like you, ok?", Bob confessed. "Like a lot."

And in that moment you were deeply surprised to hear those words from Bob's mouth.

"And I know it's not right, because you are George's girl", Bob added before starting walking away. You just stood in the same place watching him leave. But before you could say something, Bob turned around confessing one last thing. "I can't stop myself from falling in love with you... I'm really sorry (Y/N).", he said and you just watched him leave.

You never thought Bob felt that way about you, but you were deeply in love with your George.