57

*He has an accident*

As soon as you were told that Bob had an accident you rushed to the hospital to see him. Your heart was racing hard while you walked through the hospital corridors looking for his room.

He was lying on the hospital bed. His left harm was broken and he had multiple bruises on his face and body. He was looking seriously hurt but he still managed to look at you standing by the door as he curved his lips in a smile.

"Honey...", he said.

"Oh, Bobby...", you stood by his side and carefully held his right hand. "You got me so worried about you."

"It was just a stupid accident. I'm fine, baby.", Bob said trying not to make you even more worry about him.

"I warned you so many times Bobby... That motorcycle is so dangerous...", you said trying to hold back the tears in your eyes.

"I know, honey. You told me that like a million times before. But what can I do? I love that motorcycle."

"More than your own life? Because you could have died. Do you understand that?", you asked angry. It was so dangerous for him to be riding that motorcycle at high speed. "I'm so angry with you that I could just... I don't know what I would do to you.", you said. "I love you, Bobby. Please don't ever make me so worried about you. I can't stand the idea of losing you."

Bob nodded. He knew very well how worried you were about him.

"I love you too (Y/N). I love you so so much. I'm really sorry, honey.", Bob said and kissed your hand. "Sorry for making you worry so much about me. I was reckless."

"I love you, Bob, and you will be fine. That's all that matters.", you said and kissed your boyfriend's lips.