59

*Christmas songs*

Christmas is your favorite time of the year and since December started you are always singing Christmas songs. Bob thinks it's really cute when you are cleaning the kitchen while singing "Santa Claus is coming to town" or when you are driving and singing "I'll be home for Christmas".

So one day Bob came home from the studio and bought you a present. You were so excited while opening the wrapping paper with Christmas trees in all colors. Inside you found a Frank Sinatra Vinyl with Christmas songs.

"Thank you so much, Bobby!", you said and hugged him. He knew how much you loved Christmas songs.

"You're welcome honey.", he kissed your cheek. "Let's put it to play!"

The beautiful voice of Sinatra echoed through the apartment and you smiled. Christmas time always made you happy.

"Dance with me.", you begged Bob, grabbing his hand. He was never the kind of guy that liked to dance but for you he could try.

So he took you on his arms spinning you around the living room to the song of "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas".

"It always feels like Christmas when you are by my side.", Bobby said, still dancing with you in his arms. "I love you  so much (Y/N)." 

*****

Do you have a favorite Christmas song?