11

*When you fight*

When you two get into a fight it's usually just a little argument about something stupid. For example, Bob was looking annoyed when you got back to your apartment and you knew exactly why. He was jealous of a friend you ran into at the party. He was an old friend from school but Bob didn't like the way he was always touching your arm or making you laugh.

"Do you want to tell me something, baby?", you asked

Bob was throwing his jacket to a chair in the corner of the bedroom.

"Do I really need to say it?", he asks, looking at you "That guy was clearly flirting with you. And you were always smiling to him.", he says looking annoyed. "Maybe he makes you laugh more than me."

"Are you jealous, Bob Dylan?", you ask, crossing your arms while standing at the door of the bedroom.

"I didn't like him, okay? I didn't like the way he was flirting with you all night. He was clearly  into you."

You let a small laugh come from your lips.

"He doesn't want me.", you say, and Bob looks at you like he doesn't believe it. "You know why?", you ask. "Because he used to be my best friend at school, and I'm sure he is one hundred percent gay."

You walk in his direction and kiss his cheek.

"You don't need to be jealous, Bobby.", you say."But you look really cute when you are."