75

*Bob, you and a dog*

Living a good life involved your sweet boyfriend Bob and your loyal dog, Rocky. 

You were standing by the fireplace when you heard Bob's voice from outside the house. It had been snowing for the last couple of days, but finally the weather decided to give a truce. 

"Good boy, Rocky!", you heard Bob exclaiming, and as you looked outside the window you saw him playing catch with the dog.

They were both having fun on the outside after being at home for days because of the snow. Bob was throwing a tennis ball, making Rocky run as fast as he could to catch it. His tail wag with excitement.

"Go get it!", Bob throws the ball again and Rocky runs. 

You went outside, standing by the front door, watching them. 

"Having fun, boys?", you asked, making Bob turn around to see you.

"I thought you would never come outside.", he said as you came near them. 

"Is there space for me to play too?", you asked when Bob puts his arm around your shoulders, keeping you close.

"There's always, babe.", he kissed your cheek as Rocky leaves the ball at your feet, barking in excitement.

*****

Author's note: I just posted a new book called "Meet me in the morning" inspired by Bob's songs. It would mean a lot to me to receive all your comments, suggestions, and votes. I'll keep updating this book as always.