29

* Age gap *

The fact that your boyfriend Bob is several years older than you never bothered you. You like older men and Bob is a gentleman, always treating you like the only girl in the world. You love him very much.

But sometimes Bob is unsure about your relationship. He knows you love him and he loves you too, but he can't help feeling that way.

"Don't you think you would be happier with a younger man?", Bob asked suddenly when you were lying together in bed. You had your head on his lap and he gently stroked your hair. "A man your age." he added.

You frowned.

"Where does this conversation come from now?", You asked, and your boyfriend shrug.

"Sometimes I think you could be happier if you weren't with me.", the sincerity of his words made you want to cry.

Why did Bob had think he was not enough for you? It hurts you to see him so insecure...

"I love you so much Bob.", You said sitting next to him. "More than life itself. And I thought you knew that. You make me so happy.", you said, touching his face. "You make me the happiest woman in the world. So, please, never lose your time thinking that I could be happier with another man because I wouldn't."

Bob curved his lips in a smile.

"I love you, (Y/N).", he said.

"I love you, Bobby. Never doubt about that." And you come closer to kiss your man.