55

*At the library*

On Saturday morning you and your boyfriend Bob went to the library down the street where you lived. You both liked that place so much. For a couple of writers a morning in the library sounded like a really nice plan.

You had a list of books you wanted to found. Bob and you were trying to read the 100 books everybody should read in their lives, which included 1984 by George Orwell and The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. The library was a huge space with all the books you could possibly imagine. It was the best library you ever went. So you and Bob split up and looked around for the books.

You had three or four on your hands when you had Bob found each other again.

"Hi there.", Bob said. He too had some books on his hands.

"Hey.", you said. "Found the books?"

"Sure.", he said and come closer to show it to you. "What about you?"

"I found some too. I think these books are enough for us to read these next months."

Bob agreed.

"You look beautiful today, you know that?", he said with a smile. You were standing all alone in that corridor of the library and he stole a quick kiss from you making you smile.

*****

Here's a list of the 100 books you should read in your life by the BBC:

https://www.listchallenges.com/bbcs-top-100-books-you-need-to-read-before-you-die